Marking Territory

Niji's p- Wait wait wait, what? Today's finally the day this lazy ass known as the author writes and we start with a new character right away? COME ON! We sho-

-Shut up and read it!

'Sigh'

Niji's pov:

Today started the same as always, boring as heck
Seriously, my day is very monotonous, i wake up, take a bath, clean my teeth, relax watching tv or something else, breakfast and then school, simple right?
Well, that's the thing! Every. Single. Day, the same day after day, and what's the best part? Nothing really happens! I don't get bad grades, i don't get good grades, i never got into a fight, never had a girlfriend, i ain't a handsome guy nor an ugly guy either, i just.... Exist.

Niji: 'Sigh' ....

I was walking to- Oh! Forgot to present myself, hello, i'm Niji Hitobito, i'm on my first day on high school, i'm just a freshman, by what i saw i need to go to Sakuraba all boys high school, but-

'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'

Niji: E-Eh!

I'm lost.
I got lost taking a GOD DAMN TRAIN! Seriously, how? 'Sigh!' FOR REAL! HOW!... All i know is that i need to go to the middle of the city... I guess.

Niji: ....

'PUSH!'

Niji: UGH!

Someone pushed me down.

Middle-aged man: Watch where you're going you brat!

I dusted myself off while standing up, when i looked forward the same middle-aged man was being mugged by a couple of delinquents.

Middle-aged man: Come on kids! No need to use violence! We ca- GLURGH!

They were strangling him while threatening to beat him up if he don't give them some money.

Niji: ( At least he's getting what he deserves. ) ... Hm?

Cockroach: .....

Niji: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

No one's pov:

Delinquent: Don't-

" GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! "

The group of Delinquents saw the boy running at them fast, one of them raised his guard, before he could tell him to back off the boy hit him with his elbow.

Delinquents: ?!?!

He knocked out one of them with just an elbow... Little did they know what really happened.
Niji ran so fast, scared of the cockroach, that he didn't noticed his bag on the ground, he slipped a bit and to try and maintain his balance he, without thinking and seeing, hit his elbow on the other boy's face.

Delinquent: Don't you dare fuck with- ?!?!

Niji: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

He was screaming so loud and running so fast to the point that they got scared and ran away, seeing that he would take the chance and beat them up in this close quarter space.

Delinquent: You're lucky you bastard! Let's go guys!

They ran, but thankfully they didn't saw Niji falling on the ground and turning around in complete fear trying to see where the cockroach went.

Niji's pov:

Niji: 'Pant' 'Gasp' 'Pant' 

I was asking myself where did the cockroach went so much, seriously, that thing was on my shoulder! Can you blame me!.... Don't judge me! I know you are.