Just a Quick Job.

No one's pov:

It was dark, well, for one person, every thing was silent......

Mark: Argh....

" Wakey Wakey. "

Mark: ?

Looking up he saw....

Yn: Greetings, so you are Mark huh?

Mark: Huh? Y-You are?

Yn: Yn Ln, the husband of Kyosei Ln, the person you have been flirting for quite some time now i see.

Mark: Huh? So you are Mr. Ln? Nice to meet you.

Yn: Well, not so nice actually.

Mark: ?

He was looking to himself, he was tied in every part of his body, tightly enough to make his blood vessels be blocked and his skin get grey and he started stop feeling his legs and arms.

Mark: W-What are you d-doing?

Yn: ......

Yn's eyes were so evilish, so dark and scary, like it had many souls surrounding it, the Sclera was red, bloody red, he's like a...

Mark: ( A-A demon.. )

Yn: So, do you know why you are here?

Mark: N-No, w-why-

'PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!!!!'

He was hit with a bat on the head so strong that it cutted a bit of his cheek.

Yn: I'm gonna ask you again, do you know why you are here?

Mark: N-No!

'PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!'

Again, but this time the bat striked the top of his head.

Yn: 'Sigh' Answer me.

Mark: W-Why? What do you get?

Yn: Okay then, i will not stop until you answer me.

'RIP!'

Mark: H-Huh?!

His shirt was ripped and then

'Clip!' 'Clip'

One of the Nobodies put two eletrick clips on his nipples and

'SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!'

Mark: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!!

The sudden electricity was flowing on his body, bringing pain to his body.

Yn: Answer me.

Mark: G-Gurgh....

Yn: Continue