Day to Day in a "Normal Way"

Yn's Pov:

Hello there, strange to write again in here, this diary's paper had already ended, so........ Aha.

Finally, new book, and all the space i need to write, well, after some time from my son's birth we could go back to school, of course

( Flashback )

Mr. Kawasaki: So, Mr. Ln and Mr. Taiyokuro, what happened for you two to go away for so long? What if you two repeat a year?

Yn: First of all it will not happen, i already bought our scores and we basically don't need much to pass now, second, i already mentioned, our child.

Yua: AND HOW DOES A GAY COUPLE HAVE A CHILD?

Yn: Uhm, by not being gay? Or adoption? Whatever you think, we are not gay.

Yua: Deny all you want, you ar-

Kyosei: I'm actually a girl.

Yua: Eh?

'Ziiiiiiip'

She unzipped her hoodie and they could see her bra, yep, a girl's body.

Kyosei: Happy now?

Yn: .......

Kyosei: O-Oh! Oops.

Everyone was confused, impressed, shocked and many others, basically the one who they feared the most was a girl, by the time Kyosei got pregnant a little part of her muscles go weak and disappeared, but you could see she still maintains a training lifestyle.

( Flashback end )

So basically, every things " Normal " the difference is.....

'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!'

Yn: ?

" AI! DON'T DO THAT! WATCH OUT! "

There's a whole family on the house now, the wife, 6 kids and me, so we are basically a family from the other generation, call me what ever you like, i can't hear you right now.
So basically, Ai have been getting more and more electric with life, for example.

No one's pov:

Kyosei was cleaning the dishes, but

'Grab'

Kyoai: Hmmmm! 'Pant' Hmmmmm!!!

The little kid was trying to climb the kitchen's counter.

Kyosei: ? What are you doing Ai?

Kyoai: .......

'PUSH!' 'CRACK!'

Kyosei: EEEEEEEEEEH?!?!

He was pushing all the dishes to the ground, breaking them.

Kyosei: AI! AI DON'T!

Well, the kid was contained, but all the plates had to be replaced.

*Quick Bonus*

Kyosei was bowing in the ground to beg for forgiveness

Yn: So that's what happened?

Kyosei: Yes.

Yn: Did you stopped him?

Kyosei: Yes.

Yn: Do you have any thing to say about yourself young man?

Kyoai: Abu ga di!

Yn: Fair enough, Kyo, you will replace the plates and Ai you are grounded.