The Baby's Choice.

No one's pov:

So, with Cake in hands, Kyosei went back home to see her family, mainly Yn, since she wants to eat that Cake with him for what she had done..... You know what.

Kyosei: ..... 'Breathe in' 'Pheeew'..

'Creeeeaaak'

Kyosei: I'm hooome!~

......

The kids were looking at the living room kinda impressed, but Kyosei couldn't see what it is from where she was standing.

Kyosei: What's the matter here?

Duì: Dad's crying

Kyosei: ?!

She ran and saw....

Yn: 'Sob'

Kyoai: Aba.

Yn was hugging Kyoai while crying, this of course got her off guard, so she ran at them worried of what happened.

Kyosei: Yn! W-Why are you crying?!

Yn: Oh. 'Rub' It's just...

Well, to tell what happened, let's go to the morning.

( Quick flashback )

In the morning, when Yn got in the house, he went to the kitchen to grab a drink, don't worry, it's just juice, but....

Kyoai: 'Giggles'

Kumiko: Peek a~..... BO!

Kyoai: 'Laughter'

Yn: ? Hmm.....

After Kumiko went to the kitchen, when she came back she saw.....

Kumiko: ? Dad, what are you doing?

Yn: Just an experiment.

He was in front of Kyoai, in front of both there was a dollar, a toy and a pen, Kyoai was looking at the three, the toy was his favorite, a Mike Tyson toy.

Kumiko: Is that a?

Yn: A simple Chinese experiment, you know how it works?

Kumiko: Well, kinda, the toy means fun, the dollar means money and the pen....

Yn: Study, i wanna know what Ai sees as the most value of his life, so let's test it.

Kumiko: Well, have fun i guess?

Yn: Yeah, you too.

To say the least..... It was taking quite some time, Ai was always looking at Yn, he wasn't doing nothing else, meanwhile Yn, he was starting to get bored, the baby wasn't showing any thing to him, no results or at least a try.

Yn: ... ( This is eating too much of my time... )

Kyoai: ......

It made a whole hour, and the baby didn't move one bit, so he got tired, Yn was going to stand up but

Kyoai: 'Whimper.'

Yn: ?

The baby was starting to get sad, so he didn't move, it took some more minutes, until

'Tap'

Yn: !

The baby was crawling, it was going to...... None of them?!

Yn: Huh? ( What's he do- )

'Pat' 'Grab'

Yn: !....

The baby was hugging him, well, not quite, it was more like leaning his little forehead on his stomach.

Yn: ......

'Drip' 'Drip'

Yn: Huh?

Tears, were falling?

Yn: W-Why? Why they are-

Kyoai: Hmmm...... 'Whimper' baba....

Yn: ..... 'Sob' 'Sob'

'Wrap'

After that, Yn started hugging the baby tightly, looking afraid to let him go, after quite some time, the kids were watching the most impressive scene for them, seeing their father, one of the coldest and stone hearted....

Cry.

( End of Flashback )

Kyosei: .....

Yn: 'Sob'

Kyoai: Hmm.

She was shocked by what happened, from Ai making Yn cry, you have to admit, some one that doesn't cry unless it's some thing really shocking or important to happen, this catches any one off guard.

Kyosei: U-Uhm..

Yn: ?

Kyosei: I-I brought Cake...

Kyosei was showing him the box, Ai started extending his little hands wanting to take it for him, when Yn noticed it.

Yn: 'Rub' You want it little one? 'Chuckles' Then let's eat.

Yn stood up and was cleaning his eyes, they sat at the table, Yn feeding the baby, looks like he's in a good mood.

Kyosei: 'Smile'

Yn: 'Humming' 'Humming' Say ah.

Kyoai: Aaah

'Crunch'

Kyoai: 'Munch' 'Munch' 'Gulp' 'Giggles'

Yn: So you liked it? 'Smile'

Quon: ( Impressive )

Cong-Min: ( Woah!. )

Shèng Xià&Duì: ( Little Ai's scary. )

Kumiko: ( Wow. )

Kyosei: 'Smile' ........

'Chuu'

Kyoai: 'Giggle'

Yep, he's in a good mood, and it's actually funny to see him smiling so much, Yn was kissing the Baby's cheek.

Kyoai: Baba.

Everyone: !!!

Yn: *u*

Today's a good day for him, and the view was great to Kyosei, her dream was great, to have her husband and a giant family.

'Chuu'

Yn: ?

'Wrap'

Kyosei: 'Smile'

Cong-Min: ( This is cute. )

Kumiko: ( Wholesome. )

Yn: Hmmm, i want to test other thing.

'Grab'

Kyosei: ?

Yn was holding Ai and went back to the living room, Ai was on his lap, Yn was holding his phone and showing him some pictures.

Yn: Repeat with me. Apple

Kyoai: Bap

Yn: Ball.

Kyoai: Pan.

Yep, he was teaching Ai some words for him to learn how to talk better, they just let him be there and having his day.

Kyosei: 'Smile'

Kyo was smiling happily by what she saw, the kids weren't understanding nothing, but they were just letting things happen.