Plannings and Baby Drills.

No one's pov:

Yn and Kyosei were still on the house, you may be wondering why they still didn't went to school right? It's because Yn's paying for them to not have classes, they study online and don't have to worry with tests, so basically a win/win situation.

Yn: ......

Yn was working on some papers, meanwhile Kyosei was on their room, Ai was sleeping peacefully, the kids were still on school, there was nothing too interesting happening in the house, and he already took care of the big bastard, so there's nothing much more fun to do, until.

'Wrap'

Yn: ?

Kyosei: 'Sigh'

Yn: What's the matter Kyo?

Kyosei: Reading me like an open book.

Yn: Yes, now what's the matter?

Kyosei: I was thinking, why don't we invite some people.

Yn: Like?

Kyosei: Your mother and sister, Carl and Kagitabashi.

Yn: Why?

Kyosei: The baby would probably have fun, and maybe have a new friend.

Yn: Carl's kid?

Kyosei: Yeah.

Yn: Sounds actually a pretty good idea, but now, what do we have to buy?

Kyosei: How about just a dinner? Or some pizza and movies?

Yn: Hmmm... And what about our fathers?

Kyosei: My dad's working on some things and your father....... 'Sweating'

Yn: I know he scares you, but he's like that because he wants only the best for us.

Kyosei: I know, but you have to admit that he IS scary.

Yn: I don't see where, but okay then, now... What do you want to do today?

Kyosei: You know what i want~

Yn: ?

She was looking kinda funny to him........ After some time.

Yn: What's that?

Kyosei: It's baby drills!

Yn: And what exactly they are for?

Kyosei: It's a simple training for the baby to have flexibility and his motor coordination.

Yn: Hmm, and it works?

Kyosei: Dunno, my dad said he wanted to do it in me when i was a kid but.... You know.

Yn: Yeah.

Kyosei&Yn: Kyoko.

Yn: Now, what are we going to do?

Kyosei: What?

Yn: The baby's slee-

" Aaaaaaaaah!!! Aaaaaaaaaah!!! "

Yn: Never mind.

Both went to see what was happening with the baby, but..... He wasn't awake, he was just having a nightmare.

Yn: ......

Yn was looking at Kyosei, she already knows what he wants to know.

Kyosei: No, it wasn't me.....

Yn: .....

Kyosei: Okay, when he was on the kitchen he broke another cup and the sound scared him.