Still nothing.

I check the screen to see if she has cut the call. But no. It is still going.

Worry fills my insides and I take out another cell from my pocket, calling Samuel, my tech man, not cutting her call.

“Evening, boss.” He greets.

I am not in the mood of pleasantries.

“Track the call I am attending right now.”

“Ok, boss.” I can hear the sound of keys clicking. He is already on it.

“I want the location in a minute. If not…”

“I know better.” He replies.

My men know me so well.

“Good. I am waiting.” I tap my feet on the floor impatiently.

“Do not cut the call. I am almost there.” He says in seconds.

I can always trust on him. There is nothing he can not do.

“Sending it, boss. Check your phone.” He breathes.

Seeing a message pop up from him, I end both calls and get inside my car, opening it.

The location he sent is not too far from here and I park my car in the neighbourhood within minutes before getting out.

I run up the pathway to the door. It is locked. Not wasting more time, I shoot the door open with my gun. I could care less about the noise or neighbours. They are the least of my concerns. My men will handle that later. Right now getting to Angel is my top priority.

Entering, I lock the door, looking for any possible threat. It is empty. I hear distinct voices coming from a room upstairs. Following that, I take the stairs and slam the door open to that room.

The scene inside makes my blood boil and run cold at the same time.

Angel is on the bed. A boy is over her, covering her body with his and kissing and groping her forcefully.

He is so engrossed in what he is doing that he does not even hear me enter.

But what makes my body more tense is her laying so lifelessly there. She is not even putting up a fight.

Covering the distance in two long strides, I fist the fucker’s hair and get him off of her.

“Who the fuck…” He does not get to finish before I grab him by his neck and slam his head repeatedly on the wall. The white paint rapidly turns red.

My eyes are blood shot in pure anger, the vein on my forehead protruding.

He dared to touch her!

He dared to touch Angel!

He starts crying out in pain and when it seems like he might die from blood loss if I keep banging his head, I loosen my grip only to strangle him with my bare hands this time.

No. He will not die like this. I do not give an easy death. It is next to mercy and I never show that.

He claws at my hands, gasping to breathe. His face has now turned blue from lack of oxygen.

But I am too blinded by rage to even think straight.

With every gasp, my hold tightens around him, the nails of my thumbs digging into his pulse point, making it harder for him breathe. He is this close to dying with blood oozing out of his neck and from the back of his head.

But the sound of soft whimpers stops me dead in my tracks. My fingers around his neck loosen and the puttana drops down to the floor, holding his neck, gulping air pathetically.