Chapter 5

Anari's outfit in MM

Anari's POV

I was flipping through my tv while scrolling through Instagram. Clicking on the house it updates to the newer pictures. Surprisingly, Avery's picture was the first one to pop up. Smiling I liked it.

Although I did have fun meeting Avery we haven't talked since the night we went to the skating rink ,which was about 2 weeks ago.

Every time he'd see my cousin he'd ask about me but never made the effort to speak directly to me himself. Which had me curious but I didn't plan on asking anything about it.

Shaking my head sighing I began to lay out my outfit then gathered my things so I could shower.
____________________

After freshening up, getting dressed I snatched up my keys and was was out the door since I was home alone.

I hopped into my two thousand thirteen Nissan Altima. I just got my license about four days ago and I've honestly been going everyday.
Driving to the mall with 'wet dreams' by J cole blasting had me in a great mood but the thought of knowing I was about to get the 'fruity pebble foams' I had pre-ordered made me excited and happy as I could be.

I arrived at the mall after a good twenty minutes, considering traffic was light. As I parked Jhene aiko started playing.

I walked into Footlocker and looked around to see if I liked anything. I grabbed the black and blue Jordan future and went to the counter to get them for my brother and myself. Being the sneaker head he was I knew he'd love them.

"I'll be with you in a minute ma'' I heard some boy yell from behind the counter.

I leaned against the counter as I waited, replying to messages.

"My fault , what can I do for you sweatheart." Looking up, I knew his voice sounded familiar it was Avery.

He started grinning. "Wassup Anari'' I just nodded.

"Lemme get each of these in an eight and a half and ten and a half. I gotta order to pick up too."

Nodding he started typing on the register "what's the number for your order.''
I looked it up on my phone.
"70456" he nodded typing it in.

"Fruity pebble foams for three hundred and fifty right?"

"Yeah"

"I Imma go get yourbshoes and I'll be right back."

He went to the back and I just played on my phone ignoring all the NIGGA comments I heard.

I swear I didn't like coming in here by myself cause all I hear is 'damn, her ass fat', 'ma let me hit', she think she all that Ol' fatass'.

Finally Avery came from the back with my three boxes in his hands. He scanned the barcodes.

"Seven hundred and fifty"
I paid and he snatched up the receipt and put it in the bag.

"Thanks" I turned to leave.
"Anari?" I looked back at him.
"Hmm?''
"I get off in five minutes, you wanna get some to eat or go do something?" he asked looking hopeful most likely thinking I'd say no since we haven't talked.

Shrugging "I gotta finish shopping you can come if you want"

"Yeah lemme go clock-out and change my shirt and we can go."

I nodded when he went to the back I sat on the bench.
_______thirty minutes later_________

"Wear this red thong for me. bruhh you can walk round in this and I'll fu-"

I shook my head at his childish ass.
"boy hush and put that down"

I snatched the thong out his hand and threw it back down making eye contact with an older woman who was shaking her head.

"What about these?'' he held up some baby blue boyshorts that had eat me on the back, and a bright ass neon green thong more like piece of string.

I nodded. "I like em."I grabbed the boyshorts. "put them back and come on."

I went to get me some perfume and a 'Pink' bag along with a short purple robe outlined in hot pink robe. It was cute especially because I hate getting dressed right after showering.

"Lets go" We left after I paid for my stuff.

___________two hours later________

"I'm hungry"

"Lets go I'm tired anyways."

"Let's pick up a pizza and go to my house?" he question.

"Yeah I'll follow you"
_______________________________
We made to his house after picking up two pizzas and wings.

Edited:02/28/19