Chapter 3

(Continued from last chapter)........................
••••••••••••••••••••

                   Anari's POV

I blushed "Um you sent it to me first"

I looked out the window noticing we weren't goin to the mall.

"And were are we going sir?"

"Thats true and we going to my house."

he looked at me then back at the road.

"We pose' to be goin to the mall and um"
I didn't know what he thought we was bouta do, but I was a virgin and I planned on keepin it until I met somebody & was comfortable enough to do anything.

"Stop thinking negatively ma I know what you probably thinking I'm planning some dumb shit but we not doing anything. Just gone chill and get to know each other. I already talked to Val and she said long as I keep you safe we good. If you not comfortable chilling with me alone then we can just take go to the mall with them but its up to you baby."

"Just to chill. Nothing else?"
I asked with squinted eyes not believing his explanation.

"Yeah we not doing anything other than chill, watch movies and talk, okay?"
I looked at him smiling and nodded.

"Sounds good."

After about 15 minutes of a music filled ride, we pulled up to 'THE HILLS' a gated community that you wouldn't expect a young black man to be living. He drove  down the road until we pulled up to a large brick house with a burgundy door.
It was a beautiful house and the biggest in the area, not to mention a four door garage that im sure was full. He went around the circular driveway, that had the prettiest fountain in the center.

'Ok he got money' is I could think.

We got out and I followed him up the steps and waited for him to unlock the door.

"Are your people gone be mad I'm here with you."

"Nah mamas I live by myself so no worries. Take your shoes off I just got my carpet cleaned and I don't have time to be cleaning it again"
I nodded looking around pulling my shoes off leaving my mix match colorful socks showing.

His house had nice wooden floors up until the the living room threshold then it was cream carpet, on the wall sat a huge tv, in the middle sat a beautiful chandelier that sparkled over top of a brown coffe table and around the table their was a leather sectional and two large leather recliners and a small chair in the corner.

"Aye you want something to drink or eat?''

"Yeah." I looked back at him after gawking at his living room.

"Alright come on."

he grabbed my hand and I followed him to his kitchen.

"You can sit right there."
he pointed to the stools at the island in the middle.
"You want some to eat and drink?."
He asked turning toward me standing across the island.

"I want sum to drink please."
he nodded
"I got pepsi, mountains dew,tea, and strawberry Koolaid"
he named while looking in his refrigerator.

"Mountain Dew."

He nodded pulling a can out and handed to me while he got the pitcher of tea and poured himself some.

He leaned against the bar and began talking.
" So how old are you?"

I was hesitant but decided against lying.
"I'm sixteen."

He looked at me and mumbled what I think was "but that body ain't " but I couldn't really tell what he said so I shrugged it off.

Opening my can of Mountain Dew and took a sip. I hate the first sip when it burns the center of your chest. Still one of my top ten favorite drinks though.

Sitting my can down I looked at him.
"How old are you?"

"19"
I nodded he looked older maybe 24.

"Where are you from, your accent caught me when I met you?"

"New orleans."
I nodded

"New Orleans, so you visit alot, your accents real thick."

He nodded.
"I visit mostly every summer and I talk to my family over there they accent always rub off on me. You from Compton?"

"No." Shaking my head
"I moved from North Carolina because my people divorced so we had to downgrade to a smaller house, and my mom claims a 'new scene' whatever that means."

He nodded.
My phone vibrated interrupting our conversation.
I picked it up from the counter I saw
INCOMING CALL FROM VAL😎💍💎.
She changed her name when she was playing on my phone earlier. Rolling my eyes I answered.

"Hello"
"What you doing bae?"
she sounded like she was moving around.
"Talking to Avery, why you ain't tell me you was gone let him kidnap me?"
I looked at him watching me as he bit his lip. I snapped my fingers in his face.

"Huh?"
he came out of his daze.
"Don't stare."
I muttered listening to my cousin tell me all why she ain't tell me.
"Okay? that's why I ain't tell you so hush and chill with him. He cool as hell and ain't to be bad on the eyes."

I only caught that part.
"You right you right."
She yelled
"you think he fione huh?"
I pulled the phone from my ear and scrunched up my face up at the fact she was yelling and acting ratchet as hell.

He had walked out not to long ago.
"He ain't ugly."
I told her without saying her exact words incase he was eavesdropping.
"Welp bye and we'll be over there after the movies"
"Ok, bye."
I clicked end.

"Crystal come here."
he yelled from somewhere.

"Where is here exactly with your fine ass self, but you kinda dumb"
I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"What was that?"
he yelled from behind me, scaring me.

"Fuck why would you do that." I held my chest which I thought my heart was about to come through.

"Sowwy" he poked his bottom lip out.
I giggle and smack arm hard. He grabbed his arm rubbing it pouting like a child. Good he deserved it.

"Ouch girl stop getting physical cause you don't want these problems"
I rolled my eyes.
"why you change?"
I asked standing with my back against the wall while he was in front of me. "Cause I need to be comfortable''
he grinned in my face.

"Boy move now''

I pushed past him and walked to the living room and plopped on the sectional.

"And don't be looking at my ass little boy."

"Baby I'm from the south it's in the water so aint nothing little over here"
He smirked winking at me while I made a stank face.

I looked to see if could see the print in his grey jogging pants & I did see the print. His ass had the nerve to be free balling now. And chile he was BIG! LAWD HAVE MERCY!!

I looked him up and down and made sure I made eye contact then back to where his print was so he'd catch on to what I was about to say.

"Well, I guess somebody didn't drink enough water huh?''
I copied is accent when I said water.

The face he made has me laughing hard. Shock was written all over his face.

"Don't play with me ma"
I looked at him as he sat next to me.

"Lets watch a movie"
I said grabbing the remote.
He nodded.
I scrolled through the guide and found 'ATL'.

I selected it and it was going through the Little Lionsgate sign in the beginning.
I got comfortable on the couch as it begun.

Please:VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE.

Edited: November 23,2018