Chapter 2

Anari's POV

Two hours was spent at the rink. The boys skated while we talked about random things that were happening in our lives.
Wasn't much to tell about myself other than getting my grades together but Nay and Val had lots of tea to spill.

Leaving out of the rink everybody decided to go to to 'WENDY'S'.

I ordered and
ice cream and drink since I wasn't hungry. Nay and Val didn't get anything. I sat down grabbing my spoon.

"Why y'all ain't get no food?" Avery asked with five burgers, two fries and a large drink on his tray thing.

Can you say Fat Ass?

"I'm not hungry" I said never looking up as I scrolled through Instagram.

He nodded turning in Nays direction. "Why you ain't eating?"

"I forgot my wallet and didn't have time to go back for it."

I looked at her "Here" I tried handing her a five. But my hand was rudely pushed out of the way.

"I got it baby." Avery said chewing a fry. I just nodded.

I looked down at my phone screen that's now lit up with a message

1 NEW MESSAGE ........

BESTYYYBITCHH👭:where you at?

ME: at Wendy's bouta go to the movies after

BESTYYYBITCHH👭:ohh and I didn't get a invite😒😞😩

ME:I sowwy but I rode wit Val.

BESTYYYBITCHH👭:yea I bet but you seen any fine niggas👀

ME:yeah can't tell you now but I'll call you when I get home talk to you later.

I could pretty much feel Avery reading my every text, since he was so close to me.I looked at him and he tried to look like his burger was so interesting.

"Thought you was slick" I looked at him peeping at me under his bucket hat

I just laughed & when he started to laugh, everybody was looking at us like what the fuck is funny?

"What the fuck y'all so giggly about" Latrell light bright ass said. Val's boyfriend I didn't like cause the vibes he gave just weren't good.

I shook my head. "nothing you'd be interested in"

My phone vibrated in my pocket.
NEW FOLLOW REQUEST ON INSTAGRAM............
I went to Instagram @yungNiqqaA wants to follow you. I accepted realizing it was Avery and sent him one. I locked my phone only to feel it vibrate with a lot of notifications from IG.

@YungNiqqaA has like your picture appeared a lot then a New DM came in, a picture of me laughing was there and 'gorgeous😍❤'was under it.

I blushed a lot. I DM'ed him back
@Anariiiii7
'THANKS😘💜'
@YungNiqqaA: lemme get ya number

I was like shit I might as well & sent it to him.
Next thing that popped up on my phone was a message when I opened it I saw "Avery"

Soon as I saved his contact the group was ready to leave.

"What y'all wanna do until eleven thirty its only nine forty now" Nay said looking up from her phone.

"Go by the mall?" Trell through out there

Everybody nodded in agreement.
"Anari?"
I ain't look up but answered
"Hmm?"
Not really paying attention. playin on my phone.
"Ride with me?"
I immediately looked up at...
Avery
"Umm I.. uhh huh?"
I looked at him
"Ride with me"

He was staring at me much like everybody else. Damn can I have my fucking face back.

I looked at Val, and she nodded.
"Go ahead baby"
she spoke going towards her car.

Y'all probably wondering why I would be look at her for the answer but if she trust him enough to let me ride with him I guess I can too.

We got in the car toward the mall.

"So you sent me a heart?" he looked over at me smirking

I smacked my forehead this is gonna be a long ride.............................

Edited:November 22,2018