Chapter 4

The Oreos Anari made

                    Avery's POV

Sitting here watching Anari stare at the tv, I was mesmerized I've never seen a big girl that I wanted and it no it's not because they're big it's just they've never caught my attention. She was just so beautiful, yet so naive. She was a kid but she carries herself better than many twenty plus women.

I decided to fuck with her since she was so into the movie. I leaned over and poked her side, she jumped moving away from me slightly.

"Stoppp" she whined poking her bottom lip out. That was cute.

I laughed at her cute ass and got up from the couch going into the kitchen.

"Anari you want something to snack on?" I yelled

"Uhh, do you got pancake mix?" she asked
Scrunching my face up at the random ass question and checked my top cabinet.

"yeah why?"

She poked her head into the kitchen. "Can I make some fried Oreos?"
she looked nervous like I'd tell her no.

"Yeah you can ." I moved out her way after putting a burgundy frying pan on the flat top stove.
"What else you need?"
I pulled open one of the cabinets.

"I need pancake mix, oreos, Oil, a spoon, a bowl and a large spoon with holes so I can get them out the pan."
I nodded pulling things she needed out handing them to her.

"Okay that's everything."
I sat at the bar and watched her every move. She looked to be comfortable in a kitchen.
•••••••••••••30min later•••••••••

"Just try it please, they are so good", she pleaded with me for the eighth time.

I shook my head no once again.

''Please, ill try something you like." I started to wonder if I could get her to eat craw-fish maybe even gumbo.

I bit it. It was so good but I played it off.

"Ewww, bruh what the hell? Why would you give me that shit?"  
I yelled making her flinch.

"Ohh uhh im uhh so-sorry, i thought yo-you'd like them" She looked like she was about to cry. I immediately began to feel bad because it was just a joke.
"I'll be in the umm hmm" she cleared her throat "the living room."

I reached out and grabbed her wrist before she got too far away.
''baby girl it was a joke. They were good, on point, A1, they gave me life, like bru-"
she cut me off when she started giggling hard.

"I get it thanks" she sighed contently then looked at me .
"You think they're good? Seriously?"

"Yassss bihhhh yass" I told her in a ratchet high voice that made my voice crack horribly.

"Pl-please d-don't do it again" she was laughing so hard she turned red.

___________________________________________________ After everybody came over we all chilled in my living room. The vibe was nice. We all watched movies,ate and talked for the rest of the night.
Author note:
Sorry but wattpad deleted the rest but ill be updating soon but please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE MY BOOKS.

Edited:02/27/19