Info Page - Scarlett 🎰

(pic creds to fish)(character creds to wumbo)

(pic creds to fish)
(character creds to wumbo)

Full name: Scarlett Sophia Montclair
Nickname(s): Scar
Age: 16
Birthday: June 15th
Height: 5'7" (170cm)
Siblings: 2
MBTI: ESTP-A

Scarlett's adoptive parents live in a city far away. Back when she still lived there, she had a big and a little sister. In her hometown, she also had a best friend who now also works in the casino she works at. Since she was the middle child when she was with her adoptive parents, she was often overlooked and had to build up a lot of her life on her own. Around one year ago, she drove to the city where Max and the others live to look for a job and start her own life there. She moved to that city later on because her (adoptive) parents finally told her the truth about her not being their biological daughter, and told her where her siblings reside. That's why she drove to that city and did research on who her twin could be. When she finally found out, she frequently watched Max' friends. One of those days she snatched a red-haired girl's phone to get Max' number, and so she could text them. Now she lives in a large flat with a pool on her balcony.
(credits: wumbo)

Scarlett's Opinions

Theo:
"Oh, the little white-haired boy? He's kind, but I find him a little shy so far. He's very pretty for his age though. We could probably get along once he becomes less stubborn. Our properties are quite different, I even dare say that they're opposites. But apart from that, he's a cool guy. I've noticed that he looks at Fin a bit, hm.. lovey-dovey. I say they're hopelessly smitten, hehe."

Olive:
"She's stunning, it's hard to believe that she's only 14. She's also very comedic and not shy at all. She will tell you if something isn't the way she wants it to be, or if she's uncomfortable with things. I hope we will be the best of friends. We'll definitely have a lot of fun together at my casino. And when I say a lot, I mean a LOT."

Fin:
"We won't really be the closest of siblings, I believe. At first glance they sort of look like a nerd, which they aren't, I'm guessing. Pretty cute lad though. I'm pretty sure he's nice and thoughtful. Nevertheless, they can always talk to me if anyone bullies or is mean to them. I'll make sure to punish everyone who picks on my little brother, and I stand by that."

Max:
"Yes of course, my twin. I hope we'll have lots of fun and a great time together as a family, that includes Fin too of course. I heard they like playing pranks on people, so we'll definitely do that together. Hmm.. I think I already have an idea. If we wear the same clothes and I make my hair look a little shorter, we could fool a bunch of people that way, they definitely won't be able to tell us apart!"

Hobbies: Gambling, Sketching

Likes: Annoying people

Dislikes: Spicy things, Pizza, Alcohol

Favourite animal: Polar bear