Info Page - Olive 👒

(pic creds to fish) (character creds to mil)

(pic creds to fish)
(character creds to mil)

Full Name: Olive Hardin
Nickname(s): -
Age: 14
Birthday: September 30th
Height: 5'3"
Siblings: None
MBTI: INFJ-T

Olive is an outgoing weirdo that has a great personality. She is caring, supportive, brave and is always motivated to stand up for her friends.
She is very antisocial before you get to know her but once you are in the position when she acts more comfortable around you, that means she trusts you and that you are one of her good friends.
She is - What some people may say - abnormal. However, she is the type of person that loves going to the library, and has always questioned what happens after death. She really does love spending time with her friends and going on long walks to clear her mind.

Olive's Opinions:

Fin:
"Honestly, he's a great person and has a great personality. However, I have the urge to literally scream in his face whenever he disagrees with me.. Like- it's annoying but anyway, he's still a great friend despite his crippling attitude."

Theo:
"BESTIEEEEE!! Literally one of the best people you will ever meet, he is awesome, does my homework for me when I can't be bothered too. I always give him my orange from my lunch at school, my funny science partner, he's my little chipmunk, I say that but he's literally taller than me-
OHHH! And also I definitely sense some chemistry with him and Fin they are just little cuties <333"

Max:
They're cool, we get along well I suppose, I mean we always laugh together until it's hard to breathe and it's usually fun when I'm around them though they sometimes insult me. Eeesh, it's annoying but oh well, they're still a good friend. 🥸"

Scarlett:
She is literally the spitting image of Max. Like, I know they're twins, so obviously they're identical but it's weird.. We get along well, especially in that casino of hers but she isn't my no.1 bestie. 💪🏻💪🏻"