3.2

bbkyuu

tagged : /@cathxi

tagged : /@cathxi.y
liked by cathxi.y and 846,826 others
bbkyuu : i let go
view all 62,825 comments

cathxi.y : AND IT FUCKING HURT
     bbkyuu : /@cathxi.y im sure it did
          cathxi.y : /@bbkyuu you still carried me home tho
               bbkyuu : /@cathxi.y yeah i did

...

walking in silence, she couldn't even speak a word. being princess carried all the way back to the dorms was just a tad bit embarrassing. holding the strings to her hoodie, she fidgeted and kept her eyes off of the boy. he was carrying her and their boards like it was nothing. "does it still hurt?" he muttered, she shook her head. god he was so close to her.

"i'm sorry for doing that." feeling him kiss the side of her head, she physically felt like she was gonna melt. holy hell this feels like a kdrama. "are you ready for the competition yuyu?" she broke the mental awkwardness from the situation. "yeah, i'm excited to watch you skate under the lights." this sly fox. chuckling, she nodded, she'd decided on her current choreograph and had been working on simple steps in the campus gym to be familiar with it on hard ground before she attempt it on ice.

"yahh, stop talking like that it's embarrassing. go back to rags," she whined disliking this sappy version of her boyfriend. "but i am me, you're so rude." he scoffed, swinging her back and forth, he listened to her panic but only hummed and pretended he couldn't hear her at all.

dropping her on the ground on her feet, she punched him in the gut with a scowl. "asshole." she narrowed her eyes on him. grabbing her board, she hugged it and turned her head away from her. "oh come on cathy, do you want me or do you want rags," he laughed, holding her face and kissed her forehead. "ugh why do you have to be affectionate." she kissed back, clearly not amused by his acts of affection.

"i'll see you in the morning cathrine," he smiled, patting her on the head and flipped down his board, skating off down the street like he was never standing there with her. "oh my god i'm so in love." slapping herself, she walked up the dorms steps and unlocked the locked door. entering the place.

...

"danny stop calling mee." the tall boy complained as she sat there awkwardly with yeonseo. after their short and extreme argument, their friendship was settled by thoroughly with no harsh attacks on each other. "while we wait for lex, tell me everything— minus anything gross." she smiled, sitting in an eager way.

"well we're dating, but i don't know what titles we are referring to each other as. i'd say boyfriend and girlfriend but thats subjective because we've known each other for awhile and-" she rambled on and on as the other finally finished. "god danny is such a headache, i need to tell duyi to get him in line." he rubbed his template and scooted closer to them. maybe not to close to the blonde girl. "cathy is having trouble knowing what beomgyu thinks they are, she says boyfriend and girlfriend but he could just call them dating." she shrugged with an amused smile.

"awe my precious cathy is dating people, i never thought i'd see this day." she hugged and swung the girl back and forth as the other laughed and nodded. "something we can actually agree on." she whined and swatted her hand. "aye, you guys are rude." she scoffed and crossed her arms. "well he obviously he's hopelessly in love with you and would get on his hands and knees for you so just like, ask him and he'll go with what you want."

he shrugged, reasoning with what little understanding he had. "it's not that easy! you and danny just hit it off because you guys are soulmates, we're just skating buddies turned lovers."
"ooh that sounds like a fanfic trope." the blonde cut in mindlessly before staring at the two who sat there with deadpanned expressions. "bad timing? yeah i'll shut up." she waved a dismissive and innocent hand. she sighed and noticed that the girl had her phone. shrieking, she went to reach out for it and stared at what was presented.

"whoops was meant to show you this after you started to ramble more." she smiled with an innocent expression. dropping her phone from her hand, she couldn't believe what she just read. "choi yeonseo, i will break every bone in your body." she screamed as the girl was already out the door before she could get up.

...

my choi boy

what are we

that's a bit random cath
whats up?

are we just dating or are we bf and gf

why are you asking hm? 🤨
you arent the type to be curious about this stuff

just answer the question 😒

bf and gf <3
does that answer your question?

yeah thank you <3
i just wanted to know yk

cute

...

resting his head on his hand, he smiled at the text message exchanged and kept quiet on it. the whole world didn't need to know either way. it was somewhat cute hearing that, though he was entirely sure that it was not cathrine who said it. that being said, it probably meant that she was too scared to directly ask him. how cute.

laying back in his dorm room, he lifted his head hearing his roommate enter. "beomgyu, i did grocery shopping, you're doing the next chores!" he yelled from the main room making him sigh. he hated chore exchange. 3 chores and the other does the next 3. pick whatever before you have to do the worse chores in the dorm. and there were a lot of chores to pick from in the place. staring at his phone, he fought the urge to call the girl impulsively and shower her in every bit of affection that he'd been wanting to tell her ever since he'd fallen in love with her.

but it was a foolish move, if he said it all at once, what was left to say to her? if he used it all so quickly, what would be left to tell her. he loved seeing her flustered and embarrassed, maybe a few words here and there to get that satisfying joy. the euphoria of love, what a stupid idea. love wasn't what he thought it was, love was sweet, this wasn't sweet. this was cherish, mutual, cherish.

...

posted : 6/22/22

words : 1087