2.2

cathxi.y

liked by xingchoi and 472,194 otherscathxi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by xingchoi and 472,194 others
cathxi.y : he called me stupid and now he's tutoring me 🧍‍♀️
view all 13,487 comments

bbkyuu : you are dumb so it's justified
     ↳ cathxi.y : /@bbkyuu ;-;

...

bbkyuu

liked by xingchoi and 845,027 othersbbkyuu : shes embarrassing herself over hereview all 47,280 comments

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by xingchoi and 845,027 others
bbkyuu : shes embarrassing herself over here
view all 47,280 comments

cathxi.y : HEY THATS MEAN 😠😠
     ↳ bbkyuu : /@cathxi.y not really tbh 😒😒

...

"alright everyone, make sure to stretch out and exercise well. treat each other nicely off the rink okay? and eat properly so you don't feel miserable." their coach clapped rounding up practice as they all thanked him for the practice. stretching her body from side to side, she stared over to the rest of the group.

their active socializing making her feel left out. eyeing the red head japanese boy, she couldn't help but feel a little sad. he was so sweet but even he couldn't stand waiting for her.

she felt so nervous talking to people after what happened with everyone. even though she felt that they were at the wrong, she was the one who isolated herself. and she'd never let herself let go of that. feeling a hand on her shoulder, she turned to the figure who only stared at her with a bored expression.

"what's up choi boy," smiling, he rolled his eyes and flicked her forehead. "you should stop being so lonely. it makes you look more desperate when you're staring at people." tsking she frowned at his choice of words. she'd admit, she was pretty lonely now. only really hanging out with him and her cat whenever she was bored at home.

"i've become more nervous talking to people. it'll make my life here terrible but it's whatever." waving a dismissive hand, she slung her duffel bag over her shoulder. "where you headed?"