2.1

"dude i'm sweating so badly." the boy fanned himself as he sat there face timing his sister. "oh it'll be fine jun, its only some famous actor that is in a top drama that's been trending in korean media." having the urge to bang his head into the ground, he had strong urges to break down and sob. becoming a snail in his next life.

"shit shit she's coming, bye seo!"
"don't die"
hanging up on her, he got up and stuffed his phone in his pocket. spotting the girl with her sweet smile. he swore he felt his stomach do somersaults and his heart flutter. she was gorgeous. holy she was gorgeous. it made him go nuts for her.

"yeonjun, hello." bowing, she smiled sweetly towards him. her softly elegant outfit complimenting her perfectly. framing her personality like a match made in heaven.

"uhm hi, you look uhm, great." pausing between his words, he had no idea what he could say that she hadn't already heard before. "thank you, you don't look half as bad as you could be." covering her mouth with her hand she laughed a bit as he fidgeted with his hands. "uhm, shall we?" nodding, she took his hand and interlocked them with hers as she walked calmly beside them. their shared peace being welcoming and sweet. he swore that it was getting hot suddenly, and he was not fit for this.

...

do it tmrw

user list :
keshi lover - beomgyu
duyi doesnt like you - yeonjun
babysitter - soobin
hyun - taehyun
broke - huening kai

duyi doesnt like you
KSDHJEB J ITHINK I HAVE A DAYTE
DODOFKDKSNNSDSD

babysitter
im OVER THIS 🤬🤬

duyi doesnt like you
i think im in heaven rn

hyun
hold on guys i got something to tell you guys
without yeonjun..

hyun created a groupchat with babysitter, broke, and keshi lover

hyun
guys theres something really sus up with sunyoung
like
i think shes dating someone is she not?
like co-star ykyk

broke
wasnt that just a rumour?

hyun
idk..
i swore she confirmed it on her personal priv

hyun
it was a few months ago
idk
just kinda sus

...

racing along the girl, they followed each other like mirrors. it'd been their routine for several days to get the boy ready to jump into triples. the idea of quads yet to enter either of their minds just yet. grinning, she skated faster and faster each second as she got up in a good position. attempting a 3L + 2T and skating backwards. pulling her feet together to circle the boy and watch his attempt.

he was absolutely not having it with her as he leaned on the outside edge of his skate. following suit in her jumps. finding himself landing more comfortably with these jumps. it was progress in jogging his mind back alive. like a system boot up or something. "i hate you."
"oh you absolutely don't yuyu." sticking out her tongue she sped past him to the barrier. popping out the door and walked carefully on the concrete to her skate guards.

"where are you going?" smiling, her eyebrows raised to look at the male skating up to the wall. "wouldn't you like to know?"
"yeah that's like the whole point." rolling her eyes, she went off to find her shoes from her bag. only knowing that she threw it somewhere at some point. "if you tell me i'll help you find your shoes." whistling, he followed behind her calmly as he followed her.