0.9

walking into her dorm, she felt like a shell of a body. like a sluggish zombie that was still part human. so many things confused her, why he would hide such a thing from her, and why he was so scared to admit it. she would've recognized him if he was on the figure skating team. then again, she did only stick to her friends at the beginning of the year.

this was so troublesome. it wasn't even a big deal whether or not he was a past figure skater or not, it was just something they could've had in common but he acted like his life was on the line. like he was scared of some measly sport.

shaking her head, she slid off her shoes and pushed open the door of her room. dropping the board on the bed as she walked out to the kitchen. running her hands through her hair as she groaned. this was stupid.

"you look like someone just stole your shit and ran away with it. what's up." the shorter walked out from her room with judging expression. looking up to her roommate, she felt like she wanted to burst into tears. "it's nothing sora."

raising her eyebrow, she brushed it off and walked to the hallway out the door. "i'm gonna go hang with yeonseo, see you later." she yelled, hearing the door open and the door shut. without noticing, she stared down at her shaking hand.

clenching her hand, she could feel the pain of the mere idea of such a thing. how could they? she remembered all the days that her roommate would ask if she wanted to tag along, and now that wasn't an option apparently. no no no, i'm being noisy again. i need to stop overreacting. everyone has their respective choice on who they want to hang out with.

lightly slapping her face, she huffed out a stressed sigh. from gyu to the yeonseo situation, all she could think was the positives to this. both yeonseo and her were always busy and their schedules never lined up so it was good that yeonseo could have someone to hang out with.

it was fine as long as yeonseo remembered her. it was always fine. besides, she was the one that always left out details and never reached out often to hang out. sora was a much better person to have around than she was. it was fine. no big deal.

...

sitting in her pitch black room, she hugged her cat quietly. contemplating so many things at once. "you know pups, you're the only one that isn't keeping secrets from me. i think" she chuckled, kissing the top of the cat's head. her native mandarin tongue soothed her secretly.

filling his food bowl with his usual food, she watched him eat it as she stroked his back. "good boy." she hummed, letting out a relieved sigh. "things have been confusing recently pups." the cat lapped up the last piece of food, crawling back to her lap comfortably as if he was listening.

watching the cat rub against her as if he understand how much she hurt inside. "gyu is keeping secrets from me. yeonseo and sora have been hanging out more than usual. without me. it hurts." rubbing the top of his head, he purred out at her.

"if only i could understand why everyones' been so secretive. yeonseo is my best friend, she would never leave me out." she rolled her head back, hitting the back of the wall.

watching the cat climb onto her, he reached out his paw touching her mouth. laughing, she reached out her hand and grabbed his little paw in hand. his confused and blank expression made her calm as she hugged the cat close to her.

"i'm okay, don't worry."

...

strolling around the mall, her several bags of clothes and other objects brought her so much joy and serotonin. retail therapy really is the best thing to ever exist. deciding to go to the boba place within the mall, she swayed back and forth as she lined up.

checking her phone, a familiar voice rang into her ears making her eyes widen. "and then yeonjun just kept going on and on-" yeah no. backing off from the line, she couldn't deal with this right now. this was HER therapy and she wasn't letting any negative energy thrive in her.

"oh cathy! hi!" the voice called out to her, well shit. turning around with a perfect frame smile. she tilted her head as she mouthed a hi. her eyes becoming small eye crescents.

"heyo, what have you guys bought so far." peeking into their bags slightly with an amused smile. the other two laughed as they opened their bags, not even sure of what they had bought. "oh i just bought some new clothes to have a photoshoot in. i mean well, we both did." the sandy blonde chuckled.

nodding her head, she held up a thumbs up. "welp, i'm gonna go to where i was heading. have fun shopping you two." spinning on her heel, she was once again stopped, this time by the shorter of the two. "nah nah nah, you should join us, it wouldn't hurt." her relaxed expression made her want to throw up.

shaking her head, she let out a stressed laugh. scratching the back of her neck out of anxiety. "no no, i insist. i'm gonna hit the skateboard shop anyways and you two kinda don't. really love that stuff? i have to get new bearings anyways." she hummed, half lying out of her teeth.

they both looked at each other before shaking their heads. "come on, bring us along, you have hot style and it wouldn't hurt now would it." the older of the three kept pushing. making her semi nervous and very anxious.

"haha, well you guys really just pushed me into a corner, uhm. fine fine." her hands ran cold as she started to walk backwards. them following along as if it was no biggie. oh my god she was going to sob and cry all over in the next two minutes if they keep talking.

...

cathxi.y

liked by c

liked by c.ynseo, _angelsola, and 273,841 others
cathxi.y : pov theres two girls outside my dressing room about to jump me for being hot help
comments turned off

...

IF YOURE READING THIS TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY ACCORDING TO POSTED DATE WOOO IVE AGED NOW SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 😠😠

posted : 1/6/22

words : 1111