3.1

"i like you." he froze, what do you say in this situation? he knew he shouldn't have told off those girls all those years ago. what do you.. choking, the girl stared at him in bewilderment. patting his back to help him breathe again. "you don't have to respond, i understand if you don't-"
"no no no, i'm just uh." how would he describe this in words? what were the correct words for it?

"i don't know how to react." he muttered, what were the pros and cons of this situation? what do you do when you're in this situation. how do you say yes when your mouth won't speak for itself. "do you, like me as well? or did i make this awkward." she bit her lip, speaking in a hush tone at the awkward situation.

looking over to her uncomfortable expression, he sighed. "i can't express myself well, unless you take this as a no, then oh well." he sucked up his cowardness and leaned forward to her, holding her cheek and pressing his lips on her. freezing, she couldn't believe what was happening. was this reality? was this real? was this it? closing her eyes, she placed a hand on his shoulder as they tore apart. "unless thats a no to you, then.." he whispered.

feeling her face turn red, she leaned forward pressing her lips on his cheek. "come on rags, no need to be sweet with me." laughing nervously, she clutched the side of the seat as she looked back. oh my god this really was reality. "what now?" oh fuck she didn't think this far. "we can, date? i guess?" she really didn't think this far. she was so prepared for rejection that she didn't know if this was how you were to treat this situation.

looking over to the ferris wheel stopping, they got off and walked together awkwardly. handing her the stuffed animal she got earlier, he didn't say much. maybe it was better that way this earlier in their situation. what more could they ask for?

...

bbkyuu

tagged : /@cathxi

tagged : /@cathxi.y
liked by c.ynseo and 736,027 others
bbkyuu : i'll take her home.
comments turned off

...

c.ynseo

hey there
i heard from a little birdie that youre hanging
around my precious cathy.

i just want you to know
is that if even hear a cry from her about you

youre screwed.

uhm
yes maam

good good 😚😚
dont mess up buddy 😍😍

...

walking her back to the dorms, he stuffed his hands into his pockets, concealing his emotions. "uhm, i'll see you, tomorrow?" she smiled shyly, looking up to the dorm building. nodding, he pulled her close and hugged her. no words exchanged, just a hug. melting in his arms, she felt safe and at home. alive even. was this love? it couldn't be that easy. kissing her head, he rested himself on her as he didn't want to let go. "i'll take you somewhere nice another time. lets skate together tomorrow." he whispered, tearing their hug apart and smiling.

nodding, she stood on her toes and kissed his lips, scattering up to the dorm with her plushie in hand. so this is love. placing a finger on his lip, he could feel that warmth linger vividly. watching her figure disappear, he sighed out of relief and headed to his car. the situation could've gone to hell if he said the wrong things and did the wrong things. a nights rest was essential in this and he really needed this right now.

...

rolling in bed, she couldn't contain her happiness. everything was happening so fast and she felt amazing. was this a romance kdrama? because it felt like episode 15. she shrieked as quietly as humanly possible and squeezed her new plushie. maybe everything that happened to her led up to this. maybe it was okay that vixen and yeonseo suggested i told him. maybe it was just okay?

oh who am i kidding, she loved everything happening right now. it was like a whole new person took over her during all of this. maybe her crush was strong, maybe this was destined and fated. maybe their first encounter was meant to happen and not by chance.

hearing a ding from her phone, she grabbed it and looked over the text.

...

queenie 🥵🥵

is my cathy happy now 🥺
he better make you happy or we're gonna have a
word ☺️

yes i am my queen 🥰🥰
ive never been so happy before

omfg youre so cute
he better not hurt you because youre too precious

let me know if he ever hurts you <3

kk 😋

...

smiling to herself, she was glad she was allowed this opportunity. maybe things were getting better for her. it only made her feel fulfilled. skating competition starts next week. she had a lot to prepare. man she wanted to go for a run right now, but it was already so late in the day. what was next? where was life going to lead her from here. what now?

her questions couldn't be answered yet, there was so much left to know. you could only ask so much before it's the end. her hopes couldn't be too high right now or else it'll drag her down. expectations too high brings you low. it was the logic of the figure skaters. so long as you're keeping yourself grounded, you shouldn't dream too high that it makes you spiral into an ego boost that never, and i mean never ends well for them.

it's best if you keep dreaming with the mindset that everything could go wrong if your confidence is as high as it is. growing up is hard but so are standards. what song was she going to do for the competition, she'd averagely do her normal program but, she felt like doing something different. completely change and do a new choreograph. what time did she have to do that? the answer was that she had no time. she always had no time. it was her fault to be fair.

...

posted : 6/22/22

words : 1011