0.6

squadies

users list :
pups haver - cathy
goddess - yeonseo
angel - sola
jj - jaden
honey haver - keiji
brat tamer - miyeon
brat - gavin

brat
its the way that seo and sol have
been walking to class tghr 
brat
every
single
day

brat tamer 
its the way that you complain about
it
brat tamer
every
single
day

pups haver is typing..

pups haver
what?|
wha|
w|
|
pups haver
oh?

brat 
dont you and seo have some classes
tghr?
brat
they walk w each other all the time now

pups haver
i guess ive jsut havent been paying 
attention to the stuff around me..

brat tamer
go to class gav

brat
ur no fair :/
[read by 2 users at 16:41]

...

this hurt, this really hurt. yes they all walked with each other to classes but this is different. this is way different. is it? was she just overthinking? no she couldn't be. this was urgent. this was different. yes, this was different. she promised me right? then again she'd been so caught up with the figure skating team she'd missed many of the girl's hockey games.

but she always understood since their seasonal activities for winter always overlapped. their fucking coaches i must say. she sat there for a long time, at this point her phone had fallen to her side. disbelief, maybe it was just a misunderstanding on her side and she was being dramatic and jumping to conclusions. 

getting up from the main hall and walking to the campus cafe. she could really go for something to ease her mind, maybe an americano won't hurt- oh. with her hand on the pushing door, the sight of the duo sitting there together laughing and messing around hurt. 

that was her and yeonseo's seat. that was their seat. why was sola there? that wasn't her seat. why was she sitting in her seat? the shaking within her hand began to start as it crumbled from the door, backing up and walking away. no no no. it wasn't even them. right? it couldn't be.

yeonseo would never do that to me. her lipped quivered but she kept a smile plastered on her face. 

"cath?" looking up to the two in front of her, her face softened at them. "hey iji, jj" she pressed her lips into a small smile. "you look like you just saw two people make out in the main hall." the taller of the three crossed his arms. 

letting a laugh take away her worries, she tilted her head at them. "so what if i did? you interested or something" she raised an eyebrow at him as he scoffed.
"i have to do duo practice with hiromi and i swear her brother is gonna kill me if he sees me near her." sulking quietly to himself.

bursting out laughing, the lost hockey player of the three stood there like stone. "oh my god! you have to deal with yuta rounding the barrier as you guys skate! you're literally fucked!" slapping her knee from the absurdity of the situation as the other sobbed out in pain.

"alright enough talking, i need to get to class so move it my beloved and jj." she grinned pushing past between the two of them and proceeding pass them with no hesitation. then she broke down after rounding the corner. the mental front she held up was hard to keep as it stayed in her head during the conversation.