2.6

"psychopaths! you guys are psychopaths!" he shrieked still shaking on the floor of the skatepark. she only giggled looking at the mess he had become. "oh come on, just because i ollied over you a few times-"
"a few?" he yelled

covering her mouth to contain her laughter, she placed a hand on the boy beside her to stable herself. looking over to her hand, he practically was a human heartbeat because he swore his heartbeats were louder than the traffic outside the park. "i hate you guys, skaters are wack." he scoffed as she began to mock and poke at him.

"oh my god do old people call people wack?" she gasped with her laughter coming in fits. grumbling, he crossed his arms and leaned forward to keep him grounded. "you're only a few years younger than me kid." rolling his eyes he could feel her teasing and mocking coming like a storm. "only a few years younger than me kid! what a joke." she laughed pointing at him. gripping onto the other boys' shoulder. while she was having the time of her life, the boy was basically in heaven and hell at the same time.

frozen in place and unable to process what was really happening, he felt like his stomach could jump out at any given point. ew this was mushy emotion shit. "hey, why am i the problem when gyugyu looks like he's about to pass out from being around you!" he sneered with annoyance of this double standard. slowly his eyes widened as his head snapped towards him. "oh you're one to talk you fucking ferret." mocking his paled expression after facing what he was calling 'a near life ending situation'.

or whatever bullshit he was spewing today to justify his woes and worries. "oh come on! i nearly died! you shouldn't be dying! you're doing nothing." he whined, shaking his head in disappointment. it was unbearable to an extent.

"you did not nearly die you scum liar-"
"children, children please, do not fight over this." she waved a dismissive hand over their extensive bickering that quite frankly was headache inducing. she found it funny that this was the conversation topic. now that she thought about it, the boy did freeze up when she even laid a hand on him. oh, i see how it is. she smiled to herself, now understanding the situation at hand. even if the other didn't know she understood.

cathxi.y

tagged : /@bbkyuu /@c

tagged : /@bbkyuu /@c.ynjun
liked by c.ynseo and 28,869 others
cathxi.y : i ran to the swing sets and yeonjun tripped on the benches
view all 3,769 comments

c.ynjun : HEY UNCALLED FOR
     cathxi.y : /@c.ynjun who?
          cathxi.y : /@c.ynjun cares?

bbkyuu : it was pretty funny

yeonjunbeliever : omg this is my new fav trio
     yenna : ikr

...

"i'm just saying, you guys wouldn't be able to survive a minute in a hockey rink." the boy shrugged, sipping his yakult with utmost enjoyment. "given the bruises on yeonseo whenever i hung out with her, that answers my question well." she shook her head, shivering at the memory of going to one of their hockey games and being scarred for eternity. "bro i've been checking in and out of the training rink all week, i don't think i'm mentally prepared to watch a local competition just yet." slouching over in his seat, he combed a hand through his long hair.

it was like being hit with reality with perfect precision. something that was quite.. unpleasant. to say the least of course. he was missing out on a lot of opportunities and was going to be benched until he could make up the season. the entire reason why he doubled up on skating and skateboarding was to keep himself busy during the seasons. and even then he was lacking.

cruel couldn't explain it as well as his expressions could. he was exhausted. with immense pain coursing up and down his shoulder and arm was unbearable. it made its way crawling to his finger tips. he was in pain from his heightened stress and the worries of his schooling. he piled schoolwork and then did loads of it constantly per hour. finishing and waiting to turn it in when he was done with his work loads. he was drowning himself in work, awaiting his burnout.

he was awaiting his demise. keeping his worries silent, he felt a hand on his shoulder before turning to see the girl smiling. she didn't exchange any words or expressions. only a smile to keep the boy company. how dare she. it was like a mutual understanding she wouldn't speak on. it made him feel like he jumped back into his body. ready to fight her like he was on a waiting list to do so. "come on rags, lighten up. you're killing the mood." she always found a way to joke in times of great misery. it was annoying how nice it was to have her around.

maybe thats why he liked her so much. she was so irritatingly great that it made him so attached and dependent on someone like her. maybe it was just because he found someone to rely on, someone to wait out in a storm with while playing blackjack and betting money provided by a broke college student and a rich kid who found his money in his painting tube. where did he even find the money from? who knows.

but, cathrine liked it like that. he was unpredictable and quite a dork. so it was nice having someone like him to joke around with. maybe they liked each other. maybe i'm a fool.

...

posted : 5/10/22

words : 941