1.6

he wasn't going back right? skating along with his friends so suddenly, he didn't even realize how much he was enjoying himself. the one thing he swore out was cursed was giving him the most joy that he's had in a long time. granted it was probably because he wasn't alone like all those lonely practice mornings and nights that he took only for him to achieve as low as nothing in the end.

skating backwards, he could now see the entire rink. the two sharing one side of the rink yet, they were doing completely opposite things. at the same time, they were practicing their respective things. the older had been speeding across the ice and practicing his swerves, he looked tense but that was just how he was when he was practicing. the latter however was graceful, to say the least.

her precise movement and ability to perfectly glide across the ice like she wasn't moving. her close together feet being one in front of the other. she stared up to the empty stands almost like she was seeing a full stadium. lifting her leg behind her fully as she held it and spun sharply before doing a small jump and gliding forward with heavy pushes.

they both were so focused. it made him feel like he wasn't there. only now did he notice that they had both stopped to watch him. "rags are you gonna keep standing there or are you gonna skate with us?" the girl tilted her head with a judgmental stare. snickering at the use of the nickname rags, the older skated over and threw his arm around the other.

"come on dropout, i wanna see you and your little girlfriend skate." he laughed, very obviously mocking him for having any relation to a girl. "sorry, sorry what's that? i dated a model in high school and you did what? what did you do now?" he actively scoffed, clearly not in the mood for this. gasping he held the other by his shoulders and proceeded to push him towards the girl with great strength.

"you told me you'd never talk about that again kyukyu." he placed a hand over his mouth as he dramatically descended to the ground with a saddened drop. "sunbae, if you weren't a hockey player you could be an actor." she joked with a soft laugh. smiling, he got up from the ice very difficultly as he held up a thumbs up.

their interaction was interesting to say the least. maybe it was because their personalities are compatible and what not. it was a match made in heaven to give him a chronic headache. "you guys are hopeless."
"you're hopeless."

feeling himself get dragged along the ice, his feet moved on their own as he turned back to the female holding his sides. "ew get a room!" the older yelled as his face blew up into redness. that's embarrassing. "fuck off sunbae" he scoffed rolling his eyes as he fanned himself. it made no sense given that the room was chilly.

...

c.ynjun

liked by cathxi

liked by cathxi.y, bbkyuu, and 602,846 others
c.ynjun : bro im literally gonna be sick
view all 82,751 comments

bbkyuu : ew dont @ me
     c.ynjun : /@bbkyuu BRO STFU 🤬
          bbkyuu : /@c.ynjun 😒