0.1

stirring the spoon in the teacup, the swirling transparent golden liquid was mesmerising. it was like his worries were being taken away all because of some teacup. sipping some from the fine edge, the warm taste lingered in his mouth as he sat there boredly. 

alone, he was always alone these days. the home had been mostly abandoned by his parents, apart from the maids who tidied up the dust left behind from the untouched interior. him only housing the upstairs rooms.

crossing his legs, the scenery of the fields was soothing. given the fact that it looked like something directly out of those movies (you know which ones don't lie to me), it was like a summer home. minus the fact that the summer home is giant and had gardens and fields stretching out meters. 

a knock on the bedroom door alarmed him. "come in." he hummed tapping the side of the cup. "young master, the lady is home. would you like to welcome her from her trip away." biting the inside of his cheek, he sighed. placing the delicate teacup down and stood up, walking towards the maid.

"you are dismissed." he coldly stated, slipping on the slippers to proceed downstairs. watching the maid bow and proceed down the long corridors. at the entrance, the doors held open as the very regal lady entered. the clicking of her heels were exhausting.

"welcome home mother." he bowed, holding a hand on his chest before stretching to full length. watching her strip of her jacket and hanging it on the coat rack. "my beautiful beomgyu, have you been treated well?" opening her arms to the male.

hovering his arms above his mother as he was encased, the uncomfortable material of the dress she'd worn making him sick. "i am alright. how was your trip?"
watching her fan herself, she smiled. "as eventful as usual. your father will be home soon enough my beomgyu."

nodding, he bowed once more and proceeded up the stairs again to his cold tea. sighing, he rolled his eyes. "god can this winter break just be over with already." he spat leaning back into the lounge chair further.

...

squadies 

users list :
pups haver - cathy
goddess - yeonseo
angel - sola
jj - jaden
honey haver - keiji
brat tamer - miyeon
brat - gavin

07:41

goddess
DUDE HE LITERALLY SAW ME STARING 
LIKE 💀💀💀

angel
WELL  SHOOT  YOURSHOT THEN ?!!?

goddess
NO WTF??? 
WITH WHAT CONFIDENCE DO I DO
THAT??

angel 
THE SAME ENERGY YOU USE FOR
PHOTOS HELLO?????

brat tamer
dramatic
[3 users hearted this message]

pups haver
hey guys <3

pups haver
i have practice tn and was 
wondering if you guys wanted to
watch me
just wanted to ask since i need 
feedback on my choreo ^w^
[read by 6 users at 08:04]

08:28

goddess
help yeonjun keeps txting me to help
him with girl problems 💀
someone by the name of duyi??

jj
lonely yeonjun having girl problems..?

goddess
EXACTLY LIKE ??!?!

goddess
like aint no way the same bitch who
complains about being lonely and 
having no friends is having girl problems