"Prettiest boy I've ever met."

Start from the beginning

"Cum in me...fill me up, Harry." He cries tears streaming down his face at how hard he's getting fucked, "Yeah...you wanna cum together. Want me to touch this tiny little cock of yours...is it even a cock?" Louis chokes on a sob when Harry's large hand wraps around his erection.

"So tiny.....this is a real cock, you feel it. So deep inside you, ramming your insides." Louis can only moan and sob when Harry presses the bulge on his belly such that the pressure he feels from both side on his prostate.

"Milk my cock, baby. Cum for me." He rasps and his breathes shallow enough to know that he's close as well, when Harry rubs a thumb over his tip that's when He shudders and moans, long ribbons of cum splattering over his sweaty abdomen and some splashing on his face as well, Harry grunts and empties inside him, the warmth of his semen coating Louis to his brim.

While he's busy catching his breathe Harry turns him over so that he's straddling him instead, Harry's fingers replacing his cock as he squelches the cum in his arse, Louis with his heated cheeks nuzzles Harry's neck, he kisses the rough stubble, "When are we needed for the soirée?" He breathes, voice catching when Harry plays with the cum leaking down.

"Not until the sun sets." Louis hums and raises his head to kiss Harry, "Want more." He breathes out and Harry chuckles before tugging his hair and kissing him intensely.

"Do you now?" Louis nods and seeks Harry's lip who gladly kisses him, discreetly Louis reaches back and strokes Harry's erection before raising his hips and sitting down. Two large hands cup his arse fondling the softness of it.

"Slower this time....at my pace." He rasps out when Harry caresses the redness around his mouth, "As you wish." Louis rolls his hips in circles of eight, whining and gasping as he rides Harry's ten inches. Louis shudders when Harry bites his clavicle bone, his lips travelling down until he's sucking Louis' nipples.

Louis mewls in Harry's hair holding him closer to his chest as the man suckles, "Wanna cum." He whimpers out and in reply Harry bites his nipple, the shock of pleasure shoots right towards his cock, "You wanna cum don't you? Cum from me playing with your sensitive tits." With that he pinches the other one and goes back to biting the one he was busy with.

Louis shivers and moans before coming between their sweaty bodies. He doesn't get to recover as Harry's standing up and turning him face down on the mattress.

"Now it's my turn." He smirks kissing Louis deeply before plunging inside his sensitive hole, the shorter boy screams as Harry fucks inside harshly, he grabs hold of Louis' one hand pinning it on his back as he shoves him down the mattress.

"Harry—Harry...wanna see your face!" He cries and Harry growls flipping him over before thrusting back inside. Louis' mouth drops open when Harry raises his thighs hooking it on his waist moving deeper and deeper.

Harry bends down grabbing his jaw and pressing a thumb on his bottom lip, he stares at Louis' eyes for a second, the unrevealed madness, the undriven lust and the crazy desires all reflecting Louis' own, "Beautiful." He mumbles before spitting inside. Louis cries out in shock and wraps his legs around Harry's waist pulling him closer as he gulps down Harry's spit.

The man grabs his throat and kisses him filthily. Their tongues sliding against each other's, Louis cups his face and bites the man's bottom lip. "Harder." He gasps and Harry obliges shoving his cock harder and moving faster.

Louis' mouth drops open when Harry presses a hand on his prostate from above, he applies pressure on the delicate Throat of his lover before licking the spit that Louis drooled, they were animalistic and filthy to an extent now. Both riding their highs against each other's mouth.