Chap 2 - Need to be Saved?... (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

--------------------------------
In the Middle of the Ocean
--------------------------------

In the open ocean, 2 Carrier accompanying with s Destroyer on the back, is sailing side by side. Kaga currently is onboard Akagi Carrier.

Akagi: " Hold still..."

Kaga: Nee-Sama.. You too close....."

Akagi: Oh no~... There's a cut on your face..."

The Akagi lick Kaga cheek.

================================
(Meanwhile)

Me: "Umm... Are you okay guys?"

All: "YURI!!!!"
================================

Kaga: "Nee-Sama, this is just minor injure..."

Akagi: "No.... It would be a tragedy if this left a scar on your beautiful face. You must take care of yourself... If something happens to you, I would be very sad....."

Kaga: "Nee-Sama.. I really sorry for saying that.. After all, this body is--"

Akagi: "Don't mention it, we're like sisters... It's natural for the elder sister so deeply love her younger sister..."

Kaga with highly instinct, hop out and looked at the comm tower with serious

Eugen: "Ara-ara~.. I hope, I'm not interrupting??"

Kaga: "You!!!"

Eugen: "Don't glared at me like that, we're allies remember??.. You, Sakura Empire, and us, Iron Blood, is Allies."

Then, Eugen hop down and walking towards them.

Eugen: "Correct?"

Akagi: "Of course... We're comrades pursuing the same ideal"

Akagi then revealed the Black Wisdom Cube on her hand.

Akagi: "Everything we do, is for the victory of Red Axis..."

Eugen: "I see... Quite impressive, how you can control those ships. I thought, they're merely be mass production models. Is this another achievement of your project??"

Akagi: "Everything is heaven will...."

Eugen: "Be careful with that, you might damage that base.. Did the scratch on your sister, make you scare??"

Akagi: "Ara~... Of course not. Where's the loves in that?.... Beside of that, it seems that, Azur Lane have a new member..."

Eugen: "A new member?? Who it could be??"

Akagi: He is a Battleship.. But, I never see that kind of Battleship before. He's so different......"

Eugen: "A Battleship huh?.... Wait.. Did you mentioned, 'He'??"

Akagi: "Yes.. That person is a human male Kansen..."

Eugen: "A human male Kansen?!! Impossible?!!!"

Akagi: "I see him with my eyes, right Kaga?"

Kaga: "That was true..."

Eugen: "Well... That can be a big trouble for us..."

Suddenly, a red paper plane flew await towards Akagi.

Zuikaku: "[Senpai! I found them..]"

Kaga: "Just like Ayanami reported."

Akagi: "I suppose, that we can harsh them.. Just a little bit more. You can handle this right, 5th Carrier Division?? You may immature, but hardly, a different errand...."