43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion

Toru is now sweating bullet. She could see some of the shadow running around her.

"Since you choose, Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl, Its time to kill her! Team D, you can proceed. Toru immediately took out her clothes without shame. Even if she was completely naked, she had some chance to escape. Trying to find an opening, she didn't see the bullet coming to her side.

"Waah! Shi--!" Toru curse. It almost got her.

"Heh! You really thought by being naked, you'll be able to hide?" Nakamura said who was in complete black. The shadow Toru saw is the 6 girls with Hazama's quirk, Black. Although the place is still had some light, they put Toru to an alleyway.

One is to prevent her from refracting the light which is one of her moves. Second is to prevent her from escaping as she only have two choice to be able to use for her escape.

There might be a chance if she knew a parkour so she can use the escape route above. Too bad she don't know it and the 6 girls know about it.

"Girls Fire!" Nakamura said. They purposely avoid to hit Toru using 1 inch gap before it hits her body. Toru thought she was good in dogding as she wasn't hit with anything.

"Hehe! I thought you knew how to snipe? You can't even hit me!" Toru arrogantly said. Kurahashi smirk and aim her kneecaps.

"You're saying something?" Kurahashi said. Hayami did a lot of aim towards Toru. Since most of them had a Thermal Imaging Sensor Glasses right now, even if she was invisible to the naked eye, they could see her clearly.

"Fu--!" Toru wince in pain.

"Everything is ready, Chemical! Do your part!" Nakamura said. Okuda nodded who was busy in forming the equipment she needs. A big gun and took out its launcher. She aimed the ground immediately.

The moment the laser like bullet meet the ground, it hits one of the bullet they fire away a while ago

The moment the laser like bullet meet the ground, it hits one of the bullet they fire away a while ago. It connects bullet to bullet and create a big pattern. Toru freeze while everyone had a smirk.

"No one said you'll die easily!" Okano said and chuckle. Fear started to crawl in Toru's system. Its the time that Hazama took out her quirk to them.

"Yo-you can't do this! A-are you re-really going to kill me!" Toru ask fearfully.

"Yep! You need to die today!" Nakamura reply with a grin. She click the button and Toru experience something she didn't knew she will experience. A force hallucination of all the possible outcome of Toru if she continue to being what she was right now.

In the outside perspective, Toru looks like being tortured in electricity.

"The drugs was completely safe. She's still alive anf unharmed!" Nakamura whisper in the comms to assure those audience they had.

"Farewell, Invisible girl!" Nakamura said. Okano, Hayami, Hazama, Nakamura, Kurahashi, and Okuda is the Team D with 6 members assigned to kill Toru Hagakure.