23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture

After signaling the Okuda and Takebayashi, they both work together to take away the poison in the hero team's body. While Kaede and Isogai is working at the background, they manage to get Shoto to the museum and put them to the hospital.

Kaede went inside and saw Momo wasn't responding.

"Momo-san..." Kaede keep on calling Momo and after and hour of calling here, Momo started to cry. She told Kaede how she feel, she was terrified, and she felt down. She saw herself as the most useless team again, downgrading herself just like when they are first year.

"Momo-san, your beautiful and smart, but... You let your ego hinder you, because of this, you can't reach your full potential. You stop from working hard, you stop from your belief before that you'll be a good hero, you become full of yourself that you forgot the reason why you are here in the first place..." Kaede said. Momo started to stop from crying.

She was thinking... Yeah, Kaede was right. She become full of herself and forgot her own goals.

"There was this one class... They are studying from one of the prestigious Junior school in Japan. But because of their attitude, weak quirk or even villainous quirk, they are cast away as the last section using them as an example to the other that if they don't work hard, they'll be like them. This class was always suppress, they don't have the same privilege as those who's in main campus, they are thrown to isolated part, having the oldest classroom at the top of the mountain that had already been worn out the time," Kaede said. She hugs Momo and stroking her hair as Momo listen to Kaede.

"One day, a weird teacher came and teach this class a lot of lesson, they made them strong, proud of themselves, skillful, and help them in every way they could to grow. But being suppress for long time, they thought its time for them to show off, they do this... Not in good way, they jump rooftop to rooftop that day and one of their classmate accidentally land to someone resulting for that someone to be hospitalize. Their teacher who teach them to be strong felt disappointed to them. He thought he could trust them to use the skills he taught humbly. So as punishment, these class wasn't allow to study for their upcoming med terms and help that someone they got landed," Kaede continue. Momo can't help but to feel the same to these class. She doesn't know why.

"That someone is actually an owner of cram school, they teach those kids that don't like to be in school, by just arriving at the school, they found out how bad the situation is. Most of the kids who's studying there experience some sort of bullying, either their quirk, their grade, their appearance, or just their entire existence. These class realize how lucky they are and decided to help. They Renovate the school and help the old man who do the teaching to that cram school almost for free..." Kaede said and smile fondly.

"Experiencing those, makes that class remember to become humble always because there are people who suffering other than them, they become grateful to their teacher that he was teaching them all of that," Kaede said and smile.

"What happen to that class now?" Momo ask curiously, her brain is thinking as she listen to Kaede.

"All of them was working in underground and other heroes without taking credits. Although some of them wasn't as active as others, these class already earn some good reputation among the heroes. They are already an equivalent to a license pro hero but still remain in the dark," Kaede said and grin.

"Girl, being a hero wasn't about medias, fame and popularity but giving hopes, saving lives, and making this place better. They got involve a lot in villain rehabilitation because they all believe that some villains deserve second chance. Our world wasn't painted in black and white where all heroes are kind and righteous while villains are all evil and malicious. Some of the villain was pushed to the edge, some don't have a choice but to become one," Kaede said and smile. Momo look at her and smile too.