20: Day 4: 2 vs 2

The screen in the whole Demon City that advertise ads all blackout. The Student who see it and memorize the Signals and Symbols of the Villain is fully cooperating to them. Of course, it wasn't free, Nezu indirectly told them that they need to follow the narration very well and a generous grade will be given to them.

Who doesn't want grades? UA standards is already high enough so students are really working hard to maintain their privilege as UA Students. Of course grade is something that pump them up in participating here.

The good roles you get, the high performance grade will be given to you. Its the reason thats why even the Prison of the Fake City had a lot of students. Most of them came from second year and first year hero course who will have another type of final exam. They are all grateful not to have this kind of detailed Final Exam. But all of them also felt that they will not be able to do what the villains do for this exam if ever it become their test as third year.

Of course, the other student from other courses also didn't allow to just let the entire hero course to shine, some of them took the major role like in police station, hospital, schools, fire fighter and more. All in all, the city is a functional city that was run by all the students. Money is also circulating, Business Course took the oppotunity to have profits.

This test is the biggest test that UA made in the history.

With the screen blacking out, the symbol of 3-E suddenly appear to each of that screen, all the student stop from doing anything. It is one of the symbol that they memorize before going inside the Venue. Some of thwm felt thrill some felt as if they are acting in drama and doing their best to fit their roles.

"My beloved Citizen, I'm afraid to tell you that once again, the heroes failed to save this city. They are now on the hospital, laying on theie bed because they had been poisoned in their own Agency. This not only made them look fool but also speak that their capability is something that lack in the levels this city needs..." Katsuki started. The students gossiping how did Hero team look as if they are failing.

Some of them is now genuinely doubting their skills that "They show in war". Some was observing, others are plainly just doing their business.

But they are right, Present Mic's summary was also heard by them. And by comparing the two team, Villains are doing excellent job while Heroes are struggling.

Just how did it happen? The class 3-A and 3-B was dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, why they can't defeat the villains? They didn't even know who's th villain is but hearing their performance makes them admire all them by fighting to their "Heroes".

It is their mindset before, but now, a lot of them are doubtful, was the class 3-A and 3-B is the one that really ends the war before? The only one who's performing great in their eyes is Katsuki Bakugou who's the leader of Villain team.

They admire him more by leading his team into victory. The symbol of Victory really live up of his name. No matter how unfair the game, specially being against the strongest in their eyes is already admirable, whats more that he is doing a great job?

"Now, I want to personally deals this with my own hand. My beloved 3-E is now spreading to the entire city, waiting for my signals. I want everyone to leave the Red Marks within 1 hour, so no citizen will hurt, just calmly do it, no one will get hurt not on my watch!" Katsuki said really looking regal and intimidating. But most of them was shock that the blond was capable of creating a sentence without a curse. This is also the second time they saw him in such an odd expression, and its refreshing. The first time they saw it is in Day 2 where he declare that he will kill some heroes.

They thought that Katsuki was really into his character right now.

"Prepare for a good fu--ing show, fu--er!" Katsuki grin in the camera before it went back to the ads.