26: Day 4: Conversation

3:00 pm, Momo is exhausted just leading the group and thinking the possible traps of the villain. The mental image of her classmates and group mates being killed in front of her also decrease the sanity and focus she had to create and think straight.

She's doing her best in this kind of pressure and trying not to completely crumble. She knew how good strategist the three is, and she can't help but to shiver. If this was real, probably they are already dead in day 1.

She could also sense, that the villain team is trying to teach them a lesson. And Momo learn hers already. Its just day four but she already learn a lot.

"You need to calm down, Yaomomo, your teammates is depending on you..." She whisper on herself.

"Hello!" Momo jump in scared when she saw someone sitting in front of her study table. She widen her eyes seeing his hair.

Then she realize, she could feel that she can't move on her own. Panic rose on her chest as she looks paled now.

"I won't kill you since we're having fun battling with your wits, I'm Cryptid by the way!" Izuku said and smile. He slide the chair and control it to face Momo while completely leaning at the splat of the chair.

 He slide the chair and control it to face Momo while completely leaning at the splat of the chair

(Its hard to explain, lol)

"You!" Momo tried to move but Izuku didn't let her.

"You'll probably one of the students who will last long before being kill," Izuku chuckle then a chips appear in his hands after he snap.

"What do you want!" Momo ask.

"Nothing particular. Just want to talk how exactly you are all in our eyes. Do you even fought someone who you cpuld easily see and predict their next move? Thats how you all like in our eyes. It so boring that you keep on falling and falling to the same trap and only manage to make it different types. Did you even learn anything from fighting that old man?" Izuku ask unamused.

"Old man?" Momo ask.

"All for one... That old man is really smart, he made moves with more paths to walk in. One of the toughest guy I fought. Anyways! I'm expecting more to you as a fellow intellectual person. Wake up and use your brain to compete," Izuku said. Momo felt useless and look down.

Tears started to fall on her cheeks.

"Nah! Uh! Uh! Don't cry, you're more useful than any of your team mates combine, you need confidence but not, those confidence you had before, oh god!" Izuku said.

"You!" Momo can't do anything right now. She only look down and drown herself in insecurity.

"May I ask why you didn't voice out your opinion during preparation?" Izuku ask gently.

"Why would I? Nobody will listen. Not even once I voice my own opinion during my time here, I am not a leader type of person... My opinion wasn't as important than others!" Momo dejectedly said.