19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show

At 3 in the morning, the villain team is already waking up. Mimura, Hitoshi, and Katsuki film another video for later, Kayano, and Isogai both went to the hospital to check the villains.

Takebayashi and Okuda both went with them, wearing a full doctor get up. Okuda is visibly nervous, but Kaede immediately help her girlfriend to calm down.

“I know you can do it, Nami-chan! I believe in you!” Kaede said, kissing Manami's forehead. Manami give her a kind smile and went to the hospital.

Okuda and Takebayashi both have injection for six students. They ask who eats a lot from the food yesterday, and they got the list. Five of those who eats a lot will be killed in the hospital early in the morning.

Kaede went immediately to where the heroes who manage to drink the antidote are sleeping. She made sure that they will not wake up immediately when the two get there.

Kaede gave the two a signal before sneaking out inside. Kaede immediately went out so no one will found out they know each other.

Okuda and Takebayashi both had a surgical mask and a hairnet when they sneak out inside, with Ritsu's signal that the camera was already hack, the two inject a poison in five of them. Mina, Denki, Sero, Pony, and Ibarra were those five heroes they “kill”

Manami felt nervous, even if she knew the poison is not harmful. She just sighed and was happy that she manage to do her task. The two went back to their post inside the hospital, acting like nothing happen.

“It will be fine, now we will just wait for Isogai, so we could introduce ourselves to them later, You did great!” Takebayashi said who's checking the computer of the hospital that time.

Takebayashi's quirk is called Hand Procedure. It allows him to have a muscle memory of something his hand did for the first time. For example, the procedure on how to dismantle the guns was taught to him step by step, the second he does it, his hands will automatically remember how he do it for the first time.

It's extremely useful, specially in explosive. Which is Takebayashi's strong set of skills.

“I'm just nervous that I will face them later,” Okuda said and sigh. She was nervously biting her nail because of it. Takebayashi tap her shoulder and smile to her.

“Facade (Kaede) will with you later, I'm sure she'll help in any matter,” Takebayashi said, which makes Okuda sigh and smile back.

--*--

The hospital staff found the heroes being dead after an hour. Their body went to full convulsion as their body gets paled. The staff did their best to stop it but after their body stop from shaking, their pulse went low. They declare them dead immediately, Recovery Girl even need to go since the students thought the five heroes will actually die.

But after Recovery Girl check them, the poison that Okuda gave them only have a temporary effect. It's an antidote from the first poison she used to them, but their body will react like that and will slow their pulse for 1 hour but all in all, it's a harmless poison.

But Recovery Girl immediately call Present Mic to announce five heroes was killed about an hour ago.

“I just woke up, but there's already casualties. Pro Hero Chargebolt, Pro Hero Pinky, Pro Hero Cellophane, Pro Hero Rocketti, and Pro Hero Vines were eliminated out of the game!” Present Mic announce waking up three out of seven who drank an antidote.

Kendo, Shoto, and Momo. They all look weak and still a bit sleepy, but their mind is now working well.

“OMG, are you all okay?!” Kaede ask worriedly to the three of them.