16: Day 3: Villain's Facade

Momo and Kendo are both nervous while checking the PowerPoint they made last night. Four of them were left in their Agency to do this, namely, Iida, Yanagi, Momo and Kendo.

They are only given one day to fix the mess they did yesterday in front of CEO Hayami.

“Hello Yaoyoruzu-sama, Kendo-sama,” The secretary greeted.

“Hello,” the two said in sync.

“Please follow me in the room of board of directors…” The secretary said. The two nodded and follow the secretary. They are all quiet and both of them are tense up the moment the elevator's door open.

They walk a bit, and they are led to the conference room.

“Good luck!” The secretary said and left them. The two breaths deeper first before entering the door.

They both roam around the room and was shock to see some familiar face on the right side of the table.

“Mi-Mirio-senpai, Nejire-senpai, Tamaki-senpai!” The two said in sync.

“Uh, do I know you?” Mirio ask politely. The two was shock but clear their throat. Roaming more, another familiar faces to Momo was seen on the left side of the table.

“Inasa-san, Camie-san…” Momo whisper. Momo's mind begun to do a lot of what ifs. She zoned out but was snapped by Kendo.

--*--

Both parties are allowed to recruit someone outside the hero course. As long as recruit agree with terms. Those who participate outside hero course will have additional grade to their performance to all the subject!

They widen their eyes in shock.

“This…” Momo said in shock as Tokoyami sigh.

“Who cares? Not that the other students outside hero course are strong!” Monoma commented.

“Can't you read between the line?” Tokoyami ask which earn him numerous glares.

“First of all, if you analyze those words, you will see how broad the rules are. It didn't say “as long as they are the student of UA” or “in our grade level” meaning not only they could recruit the hero course from first year and second year, they could also recruit outside the UA! Some rules have loopholes too, like this one!” Tokoyami pointed out another rules.

--*--

They remember the word of Tokoyami. What if they are also part of the Villain team? Momo can't help but to feel anxious to the situation they are in.

“You can present now, Yaoyoruzu-san, Kendo-san,” Hayami coldly said to the two.

Momo gulp and tried to control herself. It wasn't the time to act recklessly.

The two started their presentation. They rack their brains and repeatedly check the narration of their history, which is the two were happy. The war and their participation in that was included. Their popularity outside the city was also enormous. It's like they base the narration to their future.

So, this allows the two to present their achievement high and mighty. The flock, the fact that they are constantly attack by villains and their success.

In other words, their presentation is full of arrogance and showing off.

“Can you please stop!” Hayami said, and the two stop.

“I really put a lot of faith that you'll present us something good. Creati-san, Battle Fist-san, your presentation is good, and I could see you put significant effort here. But the thing is… Korotan is a local company. Our influence and business range wasn't going outside this city wall. This presentation might be great and will definitely click IF this was presented outside this city!” Hayami said explaining to them.