14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big

Early in the morning, Chiba, Hara, Isogai, Izuku, Kirara, was the one who woke up early to talk to Karma. Izuku did have an idea why Karma told them he wanted to play with the heroes. But he also knew the others don't know why.

“Good that you are all here. Anyway! I want to scar their mind more. Until later at noon, I want everyone to work together and almost shot heroes!” Karma said grinning.

“Almost shot?” Hara asked in a frown.

“It means, we will snipe, scare them slightly. Sniping them with some millimeters or centimeters away from harming them,” Izuku explain.

“So, like sniping the object next to them?” Isogai ask and the two nodded.

“They might identify our position with this,” Chiba said to them.

“That's why I'm here!” Izuku grin and everyone looked at him, realizing it. All of them accept the mission right away. Izuku's quirk is the most powerful quirk the former Class 3-E have. It was the enhance version of All For One, Enhance Replicate is the name's cover of his quirk.

It allows him to give, take and copy any quirks without touching them. Izuku was terrified in using it before Koro-sensei become his teacher, resulting of him automatically deem as quirkless.

Now, the four of them started to snipe with heroes while Izuku open portals for them to change their position.

--*--

Ojiro woke up in a bed, all the things he was are white. A room without anything but a glass window in front of them and a bed where Sato, Shoji, and Koda were sleeping. He tried to scan the place to find the door, but he couldn't see the door.

“I see your fu--ing awake, extra!” Katsuki went near to the glass window and heard his voice over some speaker, Ojiro can't see.

“Wake up the others before I decided to kill you all!” Katsuki said in his most devilish tone that Ojiro can't help but to shiver. He felt that he was looking to another version of Katsuki.

It's not the typical explosive blonde who easily gets irritate the moment someone approached him. The four immediately gets awake. Sato tried to use his quirk, but he was shock because it didn't activate.

“That's no use, sugar brain! The room where you all are is a room that had a quirk suppressant. No matter how much you struggle, you can't go out, not until we want to. You should feel grateful, you all got this comfortable room instead of where we put the grape fu--er!” Katsuki chuckle remembering the hilarious face of Mineta when Karma start toying him.

He was just glad he wasn't the one who suffer to Karma's antics.

“What do you want, huh? Why you didn't just kill us!” Sato ask trying to act brave, but his legs betray him because of how it shakes.

“We have an objective of “Heroes betraying their team, and infiltrate the hero's team using traitor. Of course, with discussion yesterday, we wanted three of you to do it for us!” Katsuki said, spinning the book of rules in his hands.

“Why do you think we will betray our teammates, huh!” Shoji angrily said. The way Katsuki look at them was too scary for them to handle. But they know what situation they are right now.

Tokoyami was eliminated by them, who had strong will to say his thoughts. They are all coward without him.

They all endure being with them for fear of being isolated again. Katsuki didn't flinch nor had any emotion in his face. He just clicked a button and a big screen was slowly going down from the ceiling. Subsequently, the four looks to the screen and can't help but to pale.