28: Day 4: End of Day 4

Meanwhile at the teacher's lounge, Karasuma sigh looking to the Chaos that his former class did. Nezu is now laughing as he drank his tea certainly entertained how the game had the Chaos he's been missing.

Aizawa is grinning specially to all the things that he witness.

"They just did the things we tried to do for about three years. Trauma really builds character," Aizawa said. The whole staff sweatdrop while Nezu laugh.

"If just let me use my normal teaching curriculum, I'm sure this kids will also be good like them!" Aizawa added.

"What do you suppose mean?" Thirteen ask.

"Those tank and rocket launcher! The curriculum that I'm using was made by Chiyo!those grimlins! I should drop a building to them so they learn!" Aizawa unamusingly said. Nezu laugh but was whack by Chiyo's cane.

"Shut up you damn rat! I don't want to deal a lot of workloads. Did you even see the statistic of Aizawa sending student when you allow him to use that curriculum!" Chiyo shouted.

"Come on, Chiyo, breaking bone makes you stronger!" Aizawa complained. Chiyo whack his head with her cane too.

"You shut up before I wrack my cane to you again!" Chiyo angrily said. The other staff wanted to laugh but Karasuma and Irina are both confuse.

"Uh, what?" Karasuma.

"Will you agree that Trauma is the key for having a backbone?" Aizawa ask. Karasuma wanted to say no but...

"I mean, my former students have a lot of it. So I can't just tell it wasn't?" Karasuma hesitatingly said.

"Seriously?" Midnight ask in shock.

"The villain attack this kids deal is three times the attack UA Students deal I think?" Irina added. The other staff almost drop their jaw to that.

"This kids are the former member of Assassination Classroom Project. Or was known to hero society as AC Project. They are now a certified people of Imperial Family, so their influence is as strong as Pro Heroes! Now thus group was called Shadow guards!" Nezu said and sip his tea.

"Shadow Guards?" Cementoss ask.

"Shadow guard is the Assassins of Imperial Family. They are dealing the things that most of the Underground hero deals. They have the same features and privilege as Pro Heroes but they have some privilege that no hero had," Nezu said. The whole staff look at him with curiousity.

"Like they can kill anyone if they had enough evidence and reason to kill that person. And they can conduct their own investigation without informing the police first. There are others too that I am not allow to tell. I just knew because Izuku-kun is my personaly student," Nezu said. All of them widen their eyes.

"Most of them really hates killing but atleast 5 of them already had their first kill. This group is also the reason why in the final battle, League of Villain retreat even if they are winning. Most of them don't have an ideal quirk for heroism. But that doesn't makes them any weaker than any of the top 30 heroes we have," Nezu informed them.

"I must agree, I did fought with Akabane-shonen Shoita-shonen and Midoriya-shonen and they manage to force me to use my 100% without them sweating much. They are not afraid to exploit dirty trick. But because of it, they get good result!" Toshinori said and the staff really drop their jaw.

"Yoy fought them in your 100%! Are you out of your mind!" Chiyo shouted and whack Toshinori's head. Chiyo started to lecture him about not using it. Toshinori even need to remind Chiyo that he was already retired but Chiyo just whack him one more time and told him it wasn't any better.