end.

Hey everyone!

This'll probably the worst chapter to read out of all the chapters in this book, but it needs to be said. (╯_╰)

I will, unfortunately, be dropping this fanfic.

After all, the ooc, the mistakes, it's honestly embarrassing LOL.

So with that, I will not be continuing this fanfic any longer. :(

I promise I'll make a new hualian fanfic! It's gonna be a lot better and have a better plot and planning..

It might also have weekly updates! If my brain and body is willing, lmaoo.

I want to write fanfics for you all that are of the best quality and storylines. Events that give you the chills and events that make you laugh out loud. So please don't be sad about this book ending..

Although, I'm very sad as I had planned this book with an amazing friend of mine, but we don't talk that often anymore. Actually I don't think I've talked to them in months, soo haha..

But, I will share you the notes that I had originally planned for this book. If anyone is willing to continue this book themselves, go ahead, just ask me first. I'd be happy if someone continued it. :)

Without further ado, here are the notes I planned:

*WARNING: TGCF MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD! READ WITH CAUTION.*

• The "past life" isnt mxtx's canon books, but rather a previous ballerina life. But it had a bad ending, so hua cheng has to change it.

• When jun wu finds out xie lian was coaching other starter ballerinas and finds hua cheng (he knows the past life) he gets angered and makes lang ying murder xiao ying for his own entertainment. Lang Ying commits soon after.

• Jun Wu's stage name, "Bai Wuxiang" or "White Clothed Calamity" battles HuaLian with mei nianqing in a ballet performance and loses. (The audience aka the citizens had voted). He's enraged and goes berserk. Xie Lian finally gets the courage to face him. Jun Wu had sent people to murder hua cheng but hualian finds shelter and stays for a few nights. Guoshi finds him and soothes him (a bit of junmei.)

• Hua Cheng and Xie Lian find each other at school and the two friend groups spend all their time together. Having the time of their life. Eventually, relationships started to begin in the friend group.

• Hualian kisses under the mistletoe on christmas day at a party.

And that's about it!

It was so fun writing this book, honestly. But I just fell out of love. :(

I'm gonna miss this, but again, if ANYONE is willing, please continue this fanfic if you'd like! You don't have to follow the future scenes I had planned.

And if no one wants to, then this fanfic has come to an end.

Goodbye everyone, see you when my new fanfics are released!