2.

Hua Cheng woke from his slumber to the knocking of his door.

Ugh, he groaned. He got up lazily and went to twist the doorknob so he could see who was knocking.

"Well hello Hua Cheng," He Xuan greeted. He looked a little more excited than usual, only a little though.

"Hi?" Hua Cheng responded, "What are you doing in front of my house?"

A/N: Hua Cheng is very rich btw ^

"Ho ho, have you already forgotten?"

"Forgotten what." As soon as the words left his lips, he remembered. "That's today??"

"Yeah, we told you."

"What? When?? You've never told me"

"We did? In the groupchat remember?"

A wave of realization flooded Hua Cheng's mind. "Ohhh, I fell asleep.."

"Seriously? Well hurry because Pei is waiting so we can pick up Qi Rong. We have tickets but if we don't get there soon we'll have bad seats."

"Okay okay."

He Xuan walked away and headed towards Pei Ming's car who was right in front of Hua Cheng's house.

Hua Cheng hadn't been out in awhile so he decided to wear some clothes fit for the occasion, unlike usual. His body told him not to, but he had a gut feeling it would be a good day today.

He wore black pants and a black T-shirt that was tucked into his pants, with a red velvet blazer and red dress shoes. He also wore a red string bracelet and multiple rings with a red pendant necklace that had silver butterflies as the string that held it all together.

Eventually he finished and quickly grabbed his keys, phone, an apple to keep him awake and headed out the door.

He saw Pei standing atop the center console of his car and poked his upper body out of the sun roof waving his hands showing where he was to Hua Cheng. He Xuan's face had a flustered and annoyed look.

Hua Cheng quickly opened his gate and locked it as he went out. Screeeeeech

"I knew where you were, you didn't need to wave." Hua Cheng said quickly getting in as Pei Ming went down and onto the drivers seat.

"It was fun, besides, nobody lives around you it's not like anyone is gonna see." Pei Ming responded eagerly as if waiting for a compliment, "Sooo, like my outfit??"

Hua Cheng looked over, "Oh yea, it's cool."

"Cool?? That's it?" Pei Ming had a sound of disappointment and sadness in his voice.

Hua Cheng started to feel bad so he didn't want to be mean, "It looks great on you! Really suits you, I love the color. It gives a dark academia vibe, I really like it."

Pei Ming was wearing beige pants with a long sleeved black turtle neck with a long dark brown plaid coat and long black socks with black converses. He also wore a golden necklace and a beige bucket hat that stated, "BALLET". He also had on a gray-black fanny pack.

He Xuan was wearing black jeans, a black plaid collar shirt, a leather jacket, a silver necklace, a silver watch on his wrist, and white shoes.

"Thank you!!" Pei Ming smiled brightly.

"Alright drive, we still need to get Qi Rong," He Xuan reminded him.

"OH YEA!" Pei Ming totally forgot about Qi Rong.

Pei Ming steps on the pedal and they left to get Qi Rong.
————————————————————-
A/N: well hello again. I'm super tired right now and I have school tomorrow so I'm gonna stop here for now. Once again, sorry for the spelling errors and stuff. I kinda suck when it comes to detail so I apologize for that but I promise I'll get better 🧎‍♀️. Maybeee I'll even write another book.. But anyways I hoped you enjoy this shitty and pretty boring chapter <333

625 words