11.

Hua Cheng came outside of the building with a big grin on his face.

Pei Ming noticed this and teasingly asked, "woah, whats that huge smile for? Finally found a girl?"

"Not a girl," Hua Cheng responded. "My beloved is here, he's back. I've found him."

He Xuan heard Hua Cheng say "him" and asked, "you like guys?"

"You have a beloved?" Qi Rong suddenly questioned.

"Who is it? Were they just here?" Pei Ming shouted.

Too many questions, what a bother.
———
Xie Lian's POV:

Sigh.

I finally finished this stupid performance.

I walked into my apartment and immediately kicked my shoes off and threw my expensive jacket to the floor.

3rd Person:

"What a mess, Xian Le." This peaceful voice was not so peaceful to Xie Lian. His voice brought chills up Xie Lian's arm.

After a moments of hesitation, Xie Lian muttered, "sorry."

He picked up the stuff he once threw onto the ground and properly put them on the shelves and coatrack.

"Who was that?" Jun Wu asked.

Xie Lian's eyes lit up and he nervously scrambled around, this question seeming to have made him anxious.

"Who was what?" Xie Lian stammered.

Jun Wu's eyebrows were now knitted, "you know who I'm talking about, Xian Le." Xie Lian hadn't turned to face him so Jun Wu sighed, "is he important to you?"

Xie Lian froze.

What was he supposed to say? Was he supposed to say he was important to him? Would Jun Wu hurt him then? What if he said no? Would he leave San Lang alone?

In the end, Xie Lian anxiously murmured, "I don't know who your talking about."

Jun Wu scoffed, "really? You won't tell me? Okay, that's fine. I'll find out on my own."

This made Xie Lian's hairs rise.

Was he really gonna find out?
———
Hua Cheng's POV but its third person yk?🧍‍♀️:

Xie Lian..
Xie Lian..
Xie Lian..

type type type

click click click

Hua Cheng was typing away on his keyboard. Looking, studying, researching everything he could find about Xie Lian.

Turns out, Xie Lian used to be the crown prince of this kingdom.

No wonder his name was so eerily close to our kingdom name, Xian Le.

His parents died to an unknown man. That man had apparently been secretly paying the parents to raise the child to be very prestige, beautiful, and graceful, so him into the ballerina he had always wanted to become.

Nobody knows who this unknown man is. But, what we do know, is that this man is Xie Lian's ballet manager.

His stage name "Dianxia" or "Your Highness" did not come from his elegance. But rather, someone had known the truth and tried to explain he was the royal crown prince.

Of course, no one had believed him. But what they did realize was that Dianxia was a perfect nickname for Xie Lian. Thus making his fandom call him Dianxia.

Hua Cheng felt smoke coming out of his ears.

Those fuckers.

Why are we friends

He Xuan: guys

Qi Rong: wtf? U never text first

Pei Ming: yeah for once I agree with Qi Rong, did something happen?

He Xuan: ...

Hua Cheng: ???

Pei Ming: you can tell us, you know?

He Xuan: sorry, what I was gonna say is kind of stupid.
He Xuan: you can all go back to what you were doing, sorry to bother

Hua Cheng: No no, tell us. Whats's the matter?

He Xuan: um

Pei Ming: yeah we won't make fun of you

Qi Rong: depends

Pei Ming muted Qi Rong

He Xuan: well. I think

Hua Cheng: you think?

He Xuan: I think I'm inlove.

Pei Ming: WHAT.
————————————————————-
(A/N): THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT YET SO LONG TO MAKE IM SO SORRY. I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND A LOT OF MY ASSIGNMENTS THAT I HAVEN'T STARTED ARE DUE SO I WAS KIND OF RUSHING THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE.

I hope you can forgive me 😔

But the story will get a lot more interesting I PROMISE!

Who do you think He Xuan is inlove with?

See you next week! <3

685 words