4.

None of them could socialize. Nobody except He Xuan. It was as if he was the "dad" of the group, you could say.

So he decided to take the initiative and spoke first, "Oh hi, sorry to disturb, we're we being too loud?"

"No no, it's fine, I just overheard you guys talking about Xi- ..Dianxia?" The young man said.

"Yeah we were, did you take interest in our conversation or something..?" He Xuan asked. At this point everyone else was silent and watching the two talk.

"Oh sorry, I just. I'm friends with Xie Lian and you guys seem like big fans! Thank you for supporting Dianxia." The young man smiled, "My name is Shi QingXuan. I also do ballet and my stage name is "Wind Master". I'm not as famous and good as Xie Lian although heh.."

"Woah seriously?? Your kidding, I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you! You always wear a mask so maybe thats why. I heard rumors of you and Dianxia being friends but I guess this proves it.." Pei Ming said, finally comfortable.

Though, Hua Cheng, who knew nothing about ballet, was very, very, uncomfortable.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna step out for a sec. Call me when it's starting." Hua Cheng interrupted.

"Hey wait, they're about to pass the summaries of what the ballet is about!" Qi Rong yelled.

"Uhm, I guess I'll stay then."

(The Short Summary Said):

Dianxia, was a god-pleasing crown prince in the kingdom of Xianle. He was getting ready for the Lantern Festival where he was chosen to play as the "god-pleasing martial warrior" but he was running late. Out of nowhere, he appeared descending from the sky, jumping from the 10 meter tall fortress tower and landed before the ghost. A mask clearly made just for Dianxia's face features covered his face completely. The ghost and the warrior battle. After 4 hours, the warrior had won.

Ballet Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Roles:
Dianxia - Xie Lian
Ghost - My Qing
Props made by - Shi QingXuan
Lights - Feng Xin
Choreographer - Xie Lian
Extras - ............. (pretend theres names here)
Creator - Jun Wu

Hua Cheng finally finished reading and looked up to see He Xuan and Shi QingXuan talking about it. Qi Rong had disappeared to who knows where. And Pei Ming was complaining about the no food policy to some security guards.

What am I doing here? I don't belong here, Hua Cheng thought. Maybe I'll just talk to He Xuan and Shi QingXuan.

He turned his head to look at He Xuan and the younger male.

"So, how old are you?" He Xuan asked grinning.

"Oh, I'm 23!" The younger male responded.

"Cool, I'm 25,"

He Xuan has never talked to someone with such a smile before. It made Hua Cheng wonder, is he attracted to hi-

The lights turned off. Pei Ming suddenly stopped complaining and yelling at the security guard and Qi Rong appeared out of nowhere and was sitting on his seat.

The show, was about to start.
————————————————————-
A/N: I know this is a shorter chapter and I apologize 🙏. I will most likely make another chapter today so 3 chapters in one day woohoo go me. Once again, I am SOO sorry if I get anything wrong about the ballet stuff. As I've said before, I've never seen, heard, smelled, or been to a ballet performance or have down ballet so I have like, no experience. Once again sorry for the typos and enjoy the next chapter <33.

Update: I'm too lazy to do another chapter but if I'm motivated enough, I'll write it :)

Update (2): Hi so I'm currently writinf the 5th chapter right now and since it's going to show the actual play It's gonna take a lot longer to describe everything and such so I might post it somewhere tomorrow :)

641 words