17.

Again, soooooooooo sorry for any inaccurate things! im just coming up with these things from the top of my head 😀.

Xie Lian assumed it was just quick thinking. A visual estimation! Yup!

"Ah, okay. I'll prepare it right now. Get him some coffee or something," Ms. Xiao said, walking away.

I let out a breath of air as I see her leave, almost as if I was holding my breath that entire 13 second conversation.

My boots made a clinking sound every time I walk. It's not super obvious but its a little annoying at times.

I walk back into the waiting room and led San Lang into the actual studio.

He looked around the room after setting down his coat and bag and whatnot. I suddenly felt insecure about the small studio. After all, he looked hella rich.
(Anndd he iss 😉😏)

"So, San Lang, would you like some coffee?" I ask.

He turned his head to me almost immediately and said, "If it's made by you, I'll take anything."

I anxiously laugh at this flirty line. I can feel my face start to get hot, and theres only one reason for that..

I don't want to to catch feelings. Definitely not after last time...... with Feng Xi..-

I suddenly realize I'm just standing there, staring at him, doing nothing. I feel embarrassed and ran out the room, "Sorry sorry, I got distracted. I'll go make your coffee now!"

San Lang smirked.

———

I finished making the coffee and pour it into a red mug.

I heard footsteps in the distance and assume it's Ms. Xiao. "Ms. Xiao! Do you have the spare clothes?"

"Yes yes, give it to him quickly!" I hear her respond, her thrusting the clothes into my hands. Almost making me drop the mug in my left hand.

"Okay! I will."

I see that shes secretly trying to hide her smile. Ms. Xiao knows I'm gay, and pairs me up with practically everyone thats a guy who is close with me, and it can be really really annoying.

But for some reason, I'm not so angry this time.

———

After giving time for San Lang to change, we finally start the lesson.

"Do you have any prior knowledge to ballet before you went to this lesson?" I ask, ready to write his answer down on my blue notepad.

This blue notepad was gifted to me by  Feng Xin, when I had just started my job here. Its been over 4 years, this is the first time I'm using it.

I was too scared to use it. I didn't want to recall the past.

A sudden voice knocks me out of the clouds.

"Yes. My friends like ballet and often told me about it," He responds.

The remark made me feel fuzzy inside.
He's kind.

I deliver a warm smile and look at him, "Did you want to start doing ballet because of them?"

San Lang paused for a moment, then said, "No. I wanted to see someone. Dance with them."

I was taken aback.
Wait why am I so surprised? He obviously has his own life.

"Your girlfriend?" I ask, a hesitating, forced smile on my face.

Hua Cheng laughed, "Nope, I'm gay."

I almost dropped my pen.

WHAT??

I anxiously laugh, "haha... I see, so boyfriend?"

He responds, "Soon to be." With a smirk.

(damnnn double homicide 💀)
————————————————————-
(A/N): HIIIIII! DID U GUYS MISS ME 😏? I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER 🥳🥳 A short one though 🙁.

I'M NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE MY REGULAR SCHEDULE BUT I REALLY HOPE I CAN! 🤞 SCHOOL SUKS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! THE PIG TO MY TIGER AND TGCF ONESHOTS WILL BE UPDATED EITHER TODAY, TOMORROW, OR SATURDAY (2 days).

OKAYY TIME TO DO MINI THEATER:

Hua Cheng: I'm gay

Xie Lian: ???

Hua Cheng: I like you

Xie Lian: ???

Hua Cheng: I devote myself to you

Xie Lian: ???

Hua Cheng: Do you want some steamed buns?

Xie Lian: Yes!

Thank you all for being patient, see you next chapter! :)

673 words