13.

The clock ticked.

tick
   tick
tock
tock ~~

Hua Cheng turned to face the clock and saw it was already 4am.

A corner of his lip curled into a smirk.

He got up off his desk chair and walked over the fluffy white blanket laying on the floor.

Must I remind you, this guy is REALLY rich.

He left the office room into his hallway, then down stairs, then the main living room, then through the kitchen, to the backdoor, GOD HIS HOUSE IS HUGE WHAT THE FUCK.

Alas, he finally made it into his garage.

Hua Cheng had already changed out of his formal wear and was currently wearing black cargo pants with red stripes, an oversized woolen plaid shirt with a black shirt underneath, and jewelry. His waist also held a maroon-colored fanny pack.

This fanny pack held something.

He proceeded to grab his car keys from his pocket and started the engine. Making his way inside, he smirked once more.

"Gege, I'll be there soon, don't worry."

The next following chapters will have very important novel spoilers, if you have not yet finished the novel I suggest you click away now.

He drove and drove.

Where to? You might ask.

A ballroom. He's driving to a ballroom.

~~~

He finally arrived at the ballroom. As he was walking towards the door, he held his fanny pack tightly.

"Sir? It's really late and we were just about to close the shop. I'm afraid we can't allow you to use the studios at the moment," a young lady spoke. She seemed to only be about 159cm. She also had dark brown braids up to only her shoulder, freckles sprinkled all over her face, dark brown eyes, and an odd pairing of a green shirt and a long brown skirt. When Hua Cheng walked in, she was turned around, facing the direction of a cabinet behind the counter.

She was polishing a prop used for a performance in a show.

"I'd like to schedule a lesson for tomorrow," Hua Cheng boldly stated, seeming very dedicated in doing so.

"a lesson?" The young lady responded. She looked over to the clock and sighed, turning around and approached the counter with an old dinosaur computer on top. She started typing away and then gestured for Hua Cheng to look at the computer screen, "do you have any preferred dance coaches?"

Hua Cheng pointed at a beautiful picture of a man dressed in a white suit and messy hair, wearing a black mask. Under the picture said a name. The name was "Xiu He".

(Xiu - elegant, beautiful)

(He - harmony, peace)

The lady clapped lightly and started to set up an appointment, whilst doing so, she commented, "good choice, he's really great! To be honest, he's as good as Xie Lian, the best ballerina in all of Xianle! I'm surprised he's not famous."

There was a long moment of silence until finally, the lady jolted and clapped, "alright so your appointment with Mr. Xiu is tomorrow at 6pm, it will last about 3-4 hours, more if you pay for longer though it is quite expensive. For now, would you like to purchase a personal locker? You can put uniforms, shoes, props, anything needed for the lesson so it's there the next day."

"Yes, I was just about to ask to do such. Thank you.." Hua Cheng looked at the nametag of this young lady and continued his statement of gratitude, "Xiao Ying."
————————————————————

(A/N): hahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha. IM SORRY. I kind of took a break since it would be inconvenient for me and for readers to publish a chapter when it's the holidays but I forgot to tell you all. But anyways, I'd just like to say that this book is going in so many directions I'm afraid it won't make sense in the end but I'm working on it! It took me so much time and research to make a fake name for Xie Lian so I hope Xiu He is good enough.

Do you know who Xiao Ying is?

See you all next chapter and thanks for putting up with my very slow published chapters! <3 I promise the next chapter will be longer, I'm working on it currently.

707 words