Ice can't cure this snake bite 🥺

Start from the beginning

  He was about to catch it, until Naruto swooped in and caught it instead.

  (Y/n) escaped from Sasuke's grasped before Naruto punched the Uchiha.

  Then the two had their little moment about, 'yoUR nOt tHE sASukE i KnOw'.

  Orochimaru chuckled and rolled up one of his sleeves, which revealed some markings.

  "Naruto. The scroll, I could just kill you and take it." He bit the tip of his finger and ran it across the marks.

  How wonderful, another big ass fucking snake.

  "You're such cute prey." Orochimaru commented.

  The giant snake flung Naruto upwards, and he started fall back down when he hit a firm tree branch.

  "Eat him, for now." Orochimaru commanded.

  The damned nine tails activated, which lead Naruto to kick the snake's nose, the hit did absolutely nothing though, so did all the other hits following it.

  After a few moment, Orochimaru knocked out Naruto, making him land on a branch below them.

  "Next up is, you two." Orochimaru and the snake started to move towards Sasuke and (Y/n).

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  Shit happened and Naruto passed out from the sealing Orochimaru gave him, which gave the snake man time to snatch the scroll.

  Naruto was also pinned to a tree with a kunai knife.

  Sasuke was suddenly getting flashbacks of whatever his brother told him.

  (Y/n) was now behind Sasuke, eye twitching at the fact that the Author took away all of her made-up Jutsu privileges for a while.

  The snake suddenly poofed away.

  "Welp. Looks like Taijutsu is probably gonna be my main focus if anything happens...." (Y/n) said, stretching out her arms.

  "(Y/n), let me handle this." Sasuke stated.

  "Alright, I wasn't even planning to contribute." She replied.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

Author:😏

"😒"

Author: y'know what, I have another plan for the curse mark.

"Fuck- that's now?"

Author: Mhm, enjoy!

  "Paralysis, am I right?" (Y/n) said, frozen on the spot beside Sasuke.

  Orochimaru's head went weewoo weewoo and bit Sasuke neck like a apple.

  Orochimaru suddenly got reminded of the doodle on (Y/n)'s paper, he then moved to her.

  "(Y/n), right?" Orochimaru's said, part of the disguise(?) was peeling away to reveal the pale skin near his eye.

  "Yep." She replied.

  "You knew about this, didn't you? This entire situation." Orochimaru leaned towards her neck.

  "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." (Y/n) innocently said.

  "What about that interesting drawing you made in the first test."

  "Just doodles."

  "Mhm." Orochimaru then bit down on (Y/n)'s neck, still like an apple.

  Sasuke was holding the bite in pain. Meanwhile, (Y/n) stood there, just wating for something to happen.

  As soon as Orochimaru left, (Y/n) stumbled down.

  "Fuck man..." (Y/n) complained.

  "Sasuke! (Y/n)! Are you two okay?!" Sakura had a lot of concern in her voice, as she rushed towards the two.

  "Sasuke probably matters more at this point..." (Y/n) stated, pain wasn't clear in her voice, but it was slightly there.

  The Uchiha then screamed in pain and passed out.

  "H-he's gonna be fine, Sakura." (Y/n) reassured.

  "Why are you still conscious?" The pink haired girl asked with worry.

  "I only have a few more minutes left, we should probably move to a safer spot." (Y/n) said.

  The (h/c) haired girl glanced at Naruto and sighed.

  "Screw you Author..."

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1050