𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.

-----

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝟏𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
_________________

It was 4 AM in the Knowles-Maraj household. Everybody was asleep, or so they thought. After moving to Hollywood, every one of the friends became successful. Danielle and Onika became world- renound actors.

After 2 years at one of the most prestigious colleges for astrophysics, she decided that it wasn't for her. She also decided that in order to take care of her children, Charity and Chariot, she would have to be around more, astrophysics required grueling work hours.

As with Beyoncé, she found her niche in film and directing. Many of the shows she directed, were in fact what Onika and Danielle stared it. Danielle went on to marry Abel, who became a famous singer. They have two children together, Isis and Tommy.

Robyn and Kelly got together as well, and they both have great jobs. Robyn is a successful model, and Kelly owns the modeling company that she works at. Their clothing brand is sold all around the world.

Safaree, Lauren, and Meek are both still single, but they're all doing well in their endeavors. Meek is a comedian, and he always gets standing ovations at the Apollo Theatre. Lauren is also an actor like Onika and Danielle. Though not as renound as them, she's slowly but surely becoming a household name.

Safaree became a rapper, and he's doing pretty well so far. Though he's always on the shade room for bullshit he does, he stays close to his friends, and manages to show up at any events that Onika and Danielle's children have. He's like their uncle, and they are all a big family.

It's the day of their big school reunion, and everybody has come to Onika and Beyonce's house to save extras time with travel and getting ready. After hearing rummaging in the kitchen, Onika goes to investigate.

_____

"SATAN!??"

   Onika yelled cautiously as she tried to navigate her way through the dark house. She saw a light coming from the kitchen, and Beyonce was sleeping, so she knew it couldn't have been her.

"I BEG OF THEE! MOCK ME NOT WITH YOUR STRANGE LUMINANCE!" She screamed, trying to see what the light source coming from the kitchen was.

As she went into the kitchen, she saw the door opening and closing, "SHOW YOURSELF! BILE BEAST!" Onika yelled, flipping her long hair to the side as her eyes widened through her huge glasses. She never got any contacts; she always wore glasses due to her impaired vision.

  Stepping out from the fridge, she saw her 9 year-old son, Chariot poke his head from the island that Onika stood over.

"Salutations, Mother!"

Onika smiled at him. Chariot had taken basically all of Onika's characteristics. When it came to the gene pool, Onika ruled out Beyonce. Except for height, he was a carbon copy of his elder mother. He had gotten his height from Beyonce.

Onika put her flashlight down and greeted him. "Salutations Chariot! Why have you ascended down here at such an in-opportune time? I thought that you were one of Satan's miscreants!"

Chariot grabbed the milk that was sitting on the counter in the jug and clarified himself. "Sincerest Apologies, Mother! I was thirsting and I required some liquid cuisine to quench it!"

Onika nodded in understanding. "Ah yes! Most convincing and understandable, are you ready to retire back to your resting cubicle?" He nodded.

"Indubitably! Will Second Mother be disappointed in my actions?" Chariot asked, looking for assurance. He was a highly intelligent child for his age. Also inherited from Onika.