019

(Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy)
(A cute chapter to celebrate their date ♥️)
(Longer chapter!)
___________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬
________________

Looking at Onika while I was driving to our date, I smiled. She looked absolutely beautiful tonight and I literally felt like the most honoured person in the world. I had a whole speech and everything, I was gonna tell her how I felt about her, I'm asking her to be my girlfriend.

It seems like I'm moving too fast and I'm aware but I don't give a fuck. She's mine and she'll always be. I'd be alright because I took my medication. She'll need to know that about myself too, I'm not quite stable in the head but it's like every time I see her she makes me forget all about that.

She's my outlet, my everything, and as I've said before, I'll be fanned if I ever loose her. I thinks he likes me too, and I hope so, because if I get rejected by her I think I'm gonna cry. Logan must want to die though, hew dare he comment on her profile knowing his life is at risk, I don't want to have to kill him but I will, nothing I haven't done before.

I told her to wear something fancy because we were going to dinner, but we were going to do that after I took her to the carnival, I wanted her to wear a dress with some heels just so I could have an excuse to carry her everywhere. This is really strategic and all, but I want her to fall in love with me just as much as I am with her.

Pulling up to the carnival, I turned to see her already looking at me, eyes wide, and smiling.

"Beyonce Knowles! You are taking me to the place of carbonated food and rigged games?" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yeah, this is only the first part of our date though, I hope you like it because I spent a bunch of money for this whole night." She clapped her hands, nodding.

"Jolly! I am absolutely stunned! I have never been to a carnival before, I have only seen them on the Automated Entertainment Device!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The TV?"

"Precisely!"

Giggling, I got out of the drivers side of the car, and I went over to the passenger side to let her out. She was shaking the handle, her eyes wide, hurrying up and getting her out, she gasped as she jumped I o my arms. I cradled her a bit, trying to calm her down.

"Whoa, baby, what's wrong?!" She breathed in and out, trying to gain her composure.

"I thought you entrapped me inside of the automobile and I got concerned! Luckily you came to save me, I am appreciative!" That's.. interesting.

"Of course I would have saved you, I'm taking you on a date baby." She nodded her head vigorously.

"I am aware, but I do not like being in enclosed spaces for too long.." What? Is she claustrophobic?

"Why?"

She tittered and sighed. "I am not sure, but any time I am in an enclosed space, I think about the times that mother put me in the closet while her and father were arguing! Or the times when I would be under my resting cubicle while I heard my parents fornicate on top of it!"

Umm... we definitely had some things to talk about. The fact that she went through that kind of bothers me. I might have to kill Carol now, it just never ends. Logan, Drake, and now her. Ugh. Shaking it off, I smiled at her.

"Okay love, I won't make sure you're in a tight space."

"Alright!"

Nodding my head, I kicked the door closed with my foot and used the clicker to keep my foot locked. Carrying her, we went into the entrance of the carnival. This was going to be fun.