009

(Y'all might be gagged... idk..)

(here's the chapter, hope you enjoy!)

--------------

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

--------------
It was Tuesday.

        3 more days until that "date." I feel physically sick. I took my medicine today so I'm feeling a little better, but the pain in my chest wasn't subsiding anytime soon. I wanted Onika so badly, but I had no idea how to show her.

        My friends called my last night asking me why I was threatening white boy's life in the comments of Onika post. I dropped a few hearts, but she didn't interact with me. I'd have to formulate a plan to corner her before this date.

       I'm not obsessed or anything, but this whole date just didn't feel right to me. First off, it should be me with her, second why so suddenly she had an interest in him? And why in the hell would he want to date her now.

          My dad came into house, and usually I was expecting him to do his usual nod, and head up into his room, but he sat on the couch and sighed out. I came up to him and sat, shifting a little on the duvet.

            Reaching out for him, I grabbed his hand, looking at him, he didn't seem as sad as he usually did, his worn down appearance had brightened a little and for the first time in 3 years, he smiled at me. Is the world healing?

"Beyonce...." He rasped out, his voice filling the living room, leaving me in partial shock. What was going on??

       Trying to stealthily gain my composure, I nodded my head slowly, analyzing his newfound behavior. What the fuck is going on?

"Yeah?"

        He paused a little, seeming to be in deep thought before shaking his head and taking a deep breath. His eyes taking on a far off, distant look. What he said next almost made me faint.

"I'm getting remarried."

"WHAT?"

        I felt myself about to choke up. I still wasn't over my moms death. For him to just move on? I didn't expect him to stay single forever and I want him to be happy, but I was so caught off guard, this all seemed so sudden and I was slightly confused. I had so many questions that I demanded be answered.

"Who- is she white? What does she look like? Why so soon are you- am I ever going to meet her?! ARE YOU OVER MOM-"

        Holding his hands in defense after taking them from mines, he raised a finger and silenced me. I was fuming in my seat. He didn't even tell me about this, when the fuck did all this happen?

After a few minutes of me trying to calm down. He spoke, calming my nerves a bit more.

        "No, she isn't white, and she's a lovely lady with a beautiful girl. They'll be coming over for dinner tonight, and you'll all meet each other. I know this is sudden, and you don't like it, but Beyoncé, I can't grief forever.

        All I always love Tina, that woman was everything, the sole love of my life, my purpose for living. But she'd want me to be happy, and she'd want you to be, too. I see how you've changed. All the girls running in and out of my house, this false laid-back demanor you put on. I know it's taking a toll on you.

          This isn't you. And you know it isn't, Beyoncé. We've grown so distant, we barley speak anymore. I'll do anything to get my relationship with you back. Don't get me wrong, your mother was my best friend, but you have to accept that she's gone, we all have to move on from it bey. I hope you'll understand." He said looking at me with sympathy in his eyes.