018

(Confessions are back this go round!)

(Here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!)

____________________

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣

____________________

   I was getting dressed in my dinner attire, Beyoncé Knowles declared earlier that she would take me somewhere today. We are going on an outing today. I can't help but to feel especially excited, maybe this is her way of courting me. Being that we have what I have no figured out is "Social media' I can share my pouting experience to my sharing square! how excitable.

    Not being sure how to still work my sharing square as of yet, I decided that I will just toggle all of the buttons on my finger pressing-letter enabler- to see what pseudocode they might carry out. I thought it would be the most efficient way of doing things. Still trying to figure out what type of tresses I would wrap myself in, I decided to go look for Beyonce Knowles to ask for some dressing advice.

    At first, I wasn't quite sure of this, she usually wears a majority of white T- shirts, or as the lovely NPCs of Duolingo administrations like to call them, "camisas!" Even so, I think this would be an enlightening experience, I wonder what she would pull out of her metaphorical sleeve for this considerably special outing. With that being said, I traveled to her place of occupation currently, which happened to be the living quarters.

   As I ventured down the stairs, I overheard Beyonce' Knowles on the cellular device, speaking with somebody, a human being, I am sure! As far as my information goes, I am certain that animals have not obtained the ability to speak directly with human beings, especially on the aforementioned cellular device! So, being the good Samaritan that I am, I stood behind her and waiting for her to be finished with her exchange of words!

  "Yeah yeah...Ring size? uh, I'm not really sure, I'll ask though....I want the flowers delivered as soon as possible....yeah, she keeps talking about that fuck ass calendar,...how am I going to know if she's even ready for that?....yes, Kelly. I understand...Mmcht, can you shut the hell up?! We have a date in a few hours!......Okay, Bye."

   Oh ChickenStock! Am I the Subject of Beyonce Knowles and Kelendria Rowland's current conversation? How personable! That would be truly lamentable if she were to be courting somebody else instead of me, it would give me flashbacks of Logan Tanner. That SWINE who needs immediate retribution for the way he has mistreated me. humph! I sometimes start feel my buttox start to itch at the thought of him!

    Beyonce Knowles finally hung up the phone and turned around to jump at my sudden appearance.

Shit! You scared me Onika!" smiling at her, I waved.

""Salutations Beyonce Knowles! (No Longer Stepsister and Current Object of My Affection!") My apologies, I did not mean to frighten you, but I had an inquiry?"

   Breathing up and down, she chuckled and started to calm her muscles.

"It's fine. Hey baby, quick question, what's your ring size?"

"Well, I'd hate to be the one to burst your metaphorical Bubble, but the question as not quick, as it took approximately 4 minutes and .345895 seconds to reply!" She rolled her ocular muscles.

"Onika, what's your ring size.."

"Oh! it is a 4.5!" She nodded her head.

"Thought so, thanks baby."

"De Nada!'

Snickering, she adjusted her stance.

"So, what's your question?"