007

(𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐏𝐇𝐒 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐦 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭!) 

(𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!)

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!)

____________________

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

____________________

      I looked at the text I sent Onika, She had read it but she didn't reply.

         Yeah I had to admit, it was a lowkey foul move, but I knew this was the only way that I could get closer to her. I want her to take me seriously. Hopefully I could learn more about here through this project and shit. She seems pretty cool. She still hadn't replied and by now the teacher had started talking, so I put my phone away and tried to pay attention.

      This shit was kind of hard to be honest. I never found History interesting so it was a snooze fest for me. I needed a blunt right now. All this thinking and shit was making my head hurt. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked over to see Kimberly smiling at me.

        I bit my lip. she was a thin little white girl, not usually my style but I fucked her a couple times and the pussy was decent. She had on a pink crop top that showed the undercut of her titties. she looked good I couldn't lie. Her hair was down and long. I nodded my head at her and patted my lap.

         She hopped into my lap and started playing with my hair. I took off my cap and let her play in it. She wasn't Onika but she'd do for now. twirling my cap around my finger, I got bored and decided to spark a blunt. The teacher looked back at us and only shook his head in disappointment. I don't give a fuck. He always had it out for me. It didn't matter to me because I'm fucking his wife anyways.

       Kimberly was recording a video of us on her phone. I blew some smoke into the camera and she giggled. I smirked at the camera and directed my attention back to the front of the classroom. Nobody was even paying attention, accept for the occasional nerd who was jotting down notes in the front. I think his name is Logan. (!)

        Looking at him reminded me of Onika and I sighed. I wanted her bad but i wasn't gon' chase her. if she wasn't feeling me then it was fuck her. I looked at the message I sent her and got mad, she still hadn't replied to me. Rolling my eyes, I unfollowed her. I have so many other hoes anyways. I don't need one girl. Suddenly, my eyes darted to the front of the classroom and everyone's attention went to the door.

Onika had just walked in with some papers in her hands. 

        Everyone looked at her and continued with their business, at least that was until she started talking. Kimberly was still sitting on my lap, but she was looking in Onika's direction. Scoffing, she rolled her eyes. she was about to say something when Onika's voice rang throughout the classroom.