Chapter 11

Marco's P.O.V
I yawned softly as I woke up in the morning; I could hear multiple heart beats and breathing...I smiled softly when I noticed that my head was on Meliodas's chest. I noticed that it was still asleep which caused me to smile softly; I looked to the time seeing that the sun had barely started coming over the horizon and we were headed to a new location.

I went to get up when I felt my body get pulled back down onto the bed and I giggled as Meliodas grumbled and cuddled into my chest. "You know Meli those are mine."

"I like your ta's ta's their so comfy." Meliodas had a pervy look on his face as he was cuddled into my chest.

I sighed and lightly smacked him upside the head as Meliodas started laughing which made me smile. "What the heck am I going to do with you?" Hearing movement in the building and hearing yawns. "Come on I gotta take a shower; the others are waking up."

Meliodas tightened his hold on me and I gently moved my fingers through his blonde locks and hummed softly as I waited for Meliodas to move but I knew something was bothering him. He was never like this or not wanting out of bed while something was bothering him.

A knock came to our door and I spoke up. "Who is it?"

"It's Elizabeth...Sir Ban is wandering if you two will be joining us for supper Miss Marco." She spoke sweetly which caused me to smile.

"Yeah we'll be down shortly; tell Ban to keep the food warm it might be a few minutes before I get Mel out of bed. Tell Ban it's one of those moments he'll understand and explain." I spoke as I noticed that some darkness was coming off of Meliodas and I was trying to calm him.

"Alright Miss Marco." Elizabeth went back downstairs to join the rest knowing she would be curious.

Meliodas sighed softly and he moved closer resting his head on my chest where he could hear my breathing and my heart beat. "I missed hearing your heart beat; it worried me when I couldn't find you and you weren't coming to my call. I didn't know if you were alright or if...I never want to loose you Marco your my world."

"Shh I know Meli; I was worried about you as well but I knew that you would be alright. It was Merlin who removed the necklace and I believe she still has it; in fact I know she does she wanted to see how I would manage until we met again. I did see her once through these past ten years but I never saw Gowther or Escanor but then again those three plus myself were the best at hiding." Thinking about when I saw Merlin.

"What did she say when she saw you? Did she say where she was hiding?" Meliodas leaned up on his arm so he was looking me in the eye.

I smiled softly. "She was impressed with how calm and in control I had finally become and I wasn't snapping at everything; we had gone into a village and I was completely relaxed but she kept the necklace just to irritate you." I was giggling and watch as he playfully smirked and I gasped when he started tickling me as I laughed trying to escape.

I never used my strength on my comrades in case I hurt them. I always did my best to hold back with my power and strength when we were playing. "I-I g-give." Giggling happily as I finally managed to escape Meliodas.

Meliodas chuckled as he finally got up and helped me up. "Alright let's go join then rest." Pecking my cheek softly.

I smiled softly. "I'm going to go take a quick shower then I'll be down to join you." Grabbing what I needed and pecked his cheek before I walked into the bathroom closing the door as I started the shower and got ready for the day.

Meliodas's P.O.V
Meliodas smiled softly when he watched Marco go to take a shower and he got dressed thinking about the necklace that she confirmed that Merlin had...he was a little irritated since that necklace also kept a warning to other demons from touching his mate. He knew when they found Merlin that not only did he need to get his full power back but he needed the necklace as well as find Lostvanya.

Meliodas looked back to the bathroom as after awhile Marco walked out already to go join their team and he smiled softly as he opened the door for her and playfully bowed. "Ladies first kitten."

Marco chuckled and walked out and waited for him. "Coming dragon boy?"

Meliodas smiled and walked out taking her hand as they walked downstairs and he could smell the food that Ban made. "Something smells delicious; thank you for breakfast Ban."

"Ah it's nothing captain; besides I know how grumpy Marco can be when she hasn't had food." Ban playfully smirked at Marco who flipped him off with a one fingered salute causing Ban to laugh as she was snickering.

"Funny Banny-Boo I thought that was you; I mean we all know how crabby you can be in the morning. Too bad King didn't just make a frilly dress for you Foxy." Marco spoke but the grin reminded him of a feral cat that was playing with its prey.

Marco sat at the bar and Meliodas moved Elizabeth for her safety as both Ban and Marco were face to face and even he could see their powers just barely shining over their skin. "Marco, Ban don't you two dare destroy anything."

"Nothing's going to get wrecked Meliodas; just got to remind a certain puppy that this kitty has claws and she's not scared to use them." Marco spoke with a playful smirk and took Ban's drink from him and sniffed. "Much to early to be drinking don't you think Ban; you know I heard someone the one time. A man only drinks when he's hurting, about to kill someone or tell a girl that he loves her and I can guess which one it is." She sat back and gave Meliodas the cup of Ale and he put it away knowing Ban would steal it later.

Ban frowned looking to Marco and he spoke lowly so only she heard and a feminine growl resonated. Ban smirked as Meliodas sighed when the duo glared at one another and Marco smirked and used her shadow style to vanish and moved hitting Ban out of the door of the bar before going after him.

Elizabeth gasped shocked but also worried. "Sir Meliodas shouldn't we stop them?!"

Meliodas watched as they walked to the door seeing Ban and Marco fighting and Marco sent Ban slamming down into a crater as she landed and her body language said it all that she was irritated but not ticked. "Mmm no they do this once in awhile; Ban will heal and he does this so she actually burns off some steam even after fights. Besides they treat each other like siblings." He heard laughter from both Ban and Marco as they playfully wrestled now and he smiled softly. "Ban! Marco! King! Us four need to go do some hunting and whoever catches the biggest or more animals wins!"

"Huh why do I have to go captain?!" King complained as Elizabeth and Diane were watching the group but talking.

Ban smirked walking over and whispered to King. "Because then Diane will take notice of you." He smirked when King blushed and he left with Marco soon leaving as well.

Meliodas chuckled and he took off going after whatever he could get his hands on to bring back. Meliodas could hear growling and he stopped looking and saw Marco in her leopard form and smiled. "Hey gorgeous."

Marco walked up purring and bumped her head against his side as he chuckled and gently petted her as he lightly scratched around her ears.

"Come on beautiful let's go see what we can find." Meliodas walked with Marco at his side and saw her stop as he stopped watching her crouch and smiled seeing the deer she was going after. He watched her climb up into a tree just above the deer and since it was slower then the rest she jumped attacking it and quickly broke it's neck purring happily with her kill before she shifted back smiling.

"Huh I guess that's put's me in the lead then Meli?" Marco giggled as she quickly gutted the deer so it wouldn't be as heavy and Meliodas went after a couple sword wolves. Marco was enjoying this time to hunt and forage like she had been doing the past decade.