Chapter 8

Marco's P.O.V
It was hilarious watching Meliodas and Ban fighting; they were trying to prove who was better but myself and the rest of the sins knew that they were holding back in their fighting.

I frowned when I noticed that Meliodas was slowing down and silently cursed under my breath. "Ban's using his powers."

"Yeah I noticed that as well; captain is struggling to keep up with Ban's using his snatch ability to steal not only captains strength but his power. Oh here Elizabeth you can watch no one will see you."  Diane spoke as she let Elizabeth watch; we found out a mushroom shrank the two and it would take a little bit of time for them to go back to normal till then Elizabeth was naked and in Diane's breasts hidden.

"Only one little problem...captain's ability doesn't deflect physical attack only magical." King spoke as he floated holding onto his pillow watching the fight.

"Wait?! So does captain have a plan?! Mar?!" Diane was panicked and even though she said she liked Meliodas I knew she loved King more.

I smiled softly to her. "When has he ever lost against Ban? Trust in Meli; he's pulled off miracles when things were a lot worse then this. We just got to believe in him; calm down Diane it will be alright." I spoke whispering so only my companions heard me; that's how we were all talking so only we heard one another.

Elizabeth was looking worried. "W-Will he truly be alright Marco?"

I smiled softly and giggled when Hawk made her a dress and I held her so she could watch easier. "Yeah I'm sure he'll be alright Elizabeth; Meli isn't a weak person never has been. And besides I have fought a long time along side everyone of them; even during the time we have been apart I knew that nothing bad would happen to any of my friends. Meli and Merlin were actually the two that brought this team together years ago; but it was Meli who heard word that I was in a jail cell...when he heard that I had a red leopard tattoo he had to check it out and when he arrived I had just had another beating from the guards of the prison. You see when I was younger and before I ever met anyone of the sins I had a very foul temper; it didn't take much to make me go off and one day something happened in my village. I had lost control and ended up destroying my village; it didn't take long for holy knights to find the remains of the village and me. I didn't fight them I just let them take me to prison and I sat there for maybe three months till Meliodas came and broke me out and made me promise to control myself. I did end up hurting Meliodas one time and man did I ever feel guilty; I was struggling and doing everything I could...then after we got split up I eventually learned. It took time but I learned." I spoke but smiled softly and saw Elizabeth, Diane and King looking to me sadly and I shook my head. "Hey none of that; it was my problem to deal with we all have something we had to or have to deal with right?"

Elizabeth smiled nodding her head. "Your right." Jumping and I kept her safe as Ban went to give the final blow.

I concentrated closely the fight and particularly on Meliodas through the dust and I saw his demon mark as he crushed Ban's hand and sent him flying a long ways away and I wince a little. "Damn."

"Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth yelled and I looked around seeing no one noticed.

Meliodas was standing on the stage back to normal and he smiled holding a finger to his lips. "Shh watch the name Elizabeth."

"Where's Ba'an?!" Helm shouted surprised that Meliodas was alone on the stage till he pointed to where Ban was and walked down after being declared the winner.

Elizabeth was moved to King's pillow as Diane was fighting against Howzer next and I snickered when Howzer motioned she had a button undone.

"Such a gentleman wouldn't you say people?!" Helm spoke up and many men were booing Howzer for being so honest.

I chuckled softly and felt Meliodas lean against my left side and his right arm around my waist and I moved my right hand to hold his gently. I closed my eyes and could sense the demonic energy was closer and I felt myself tense.

"Calm Marco I know; I can feel them too." Meliodas grabbed my hand and I slowly relaxed for him but was on high alert as we looked back to the fighting and smirked when Diane won. "What's the real truth for not wanting to fight?"

"Because I'm more scared of hurting those weaker to me or even...I can't deal with anymore blood of the innocent on my hands Meli. You don't know how many years I have been having issues; anxiety and insomnia became apart of my life these past ten years. Training and learning to control my temper is all that helped to keep me sane; I have never raised my weapons or even used my powers against someone that weak over the past decade." Marco spoke as she hugged her arms. "It's why I did everything I could to hide or avoid unnecessary fights."

Meliodas's P.O.V
Meliodas frowned when he saw how Marco was hugging herself; he knew that this was something she would do whenever she was scared about something. As he listened to her story he felt his demonic side getting riled that their mate was scared of harming other people...or more like scared of herself. He moved his hand gently rubbing her back but the tension barely left her body as she watched the fights till it was time for Meliodas and Diane to fight.

Marco leaned in as she only stood at around five foot nine inches. "Be careful Meli; I know you can win so do this for me." Marco smiled softly.

Meliodas smiled and pecked her cheek softly. "Don't worry I'll be alright; you better go find Ban who knows what trouble he'll get into." Meliodas walked onto the stage with Diane and he noticed that Marco had already gone to find her foxy friend.

As Meliodas and Diane's fight started he heard a group of unknown women speaking to him and he had a bad feeling as Diane attacked. "Woah I thought we were toning this down."

"Don't think so anymore you cheater! Two timer!" Diane was landing hits and Meliodas could see Marco and Ban bickering before it dawned on him that Ban set those women up to get a better fight.

"Guess I better get serious or I'll loose." Meliodas mumbled to himself and he started fighting back against Diane. "Dang."

"You can do this Matrona! Meliodaf!!" Marco yelled giggling as she was enjoying the fight and playfully shoving Ban to the side when he tried to stand in front of her he was only a couple inches taller.