Chapter 4

Meliodas's P.O.V
Meliodas knew that his team could protect themselves aside from Elizabeth and Hawk and he looked to that duo seriously. "Hawk take Elizabeth and get away from this place."

"S-Sir Meliodas?! What about you's?" Elizabeth spoke up worried.

"He's right princess get going; we'll be alright but your our number one priority right now." Marco spoke as she had moved into a fighting stance and her powers activated her blades that at the moment were one blade.

"Right?!" Elizabeth had climbed onto Hawk's back as he took off running quickly.

"So who are you lady?" Marco spoke with a bored tone and was standing near Ban.

The apprentice knight smirked. "My name is Guila and I'm here to kill The Seven Deadly Sins."

"Really? Then this should be fun." Marco smirked going to attack and dodged Guila's attack. "Interesting."

Meliodas shook his head and moved as himself and Diane helped to start fighting Guila. He cursed when they got sent flying by an explosion and he saw that Diane had caught Marco before she got slammed into some diamonds that would have impaled her. "Nice catch; Marco are you alright?!"

"Yeah I'm good captain." Marco used her speed and collided her blade against Guila's. "Your weak; you rely on those around you to keep you safe."

Meliodas and Diane smirked and they went to attack once they noticed that Marco was trying to tear down Guila's mental wall. "Marco!"

Marco cursed getting stabbed and coughing up blood set Meliodas on edge before he watched Diane and Marco send Guila flying.

"Damn it and this is my favourite top." Marco scrunched her nose in dislike at the blood and cuts her top had received and she was healing herself. "Explosion is her power; so what do we do?"

"Not too much we can do; we just have to keep attacking. Everyone has a weakness and blind spot." Meliodas spoke.

Marco sighed and rubbed her right shoulder as she cracked her neck. "Diane, Meliodas...let's use that combo move." Marco jumped into the air spinning.

Meliodas and Diane nodded their heads as Diane hit the ground.

"Sand Whirl!!" Diane shouted.

"Full counter." Meliodas could only hope that this plan worked.

Marco had landed on a diamond high up and her twin blades were separated and crossed in front of her; Marco had her eyes closed and her blades were glowing and pulsing. As the attacks got close she crouched before jumping for all she was worth and swung her blades.

"Combo Move!! Triple Ice Age!!" As Marco's attack joined Diane's and Meliodas's the sent Guila flying and flattened a big area of crystals. It had formed like a big round bomb and shattered like glass shredding everything in it's path.

Marco had landed by Meliodas on alert but panting as this attack took a bit out of her. "Something's not right with her."

"I know I can feel it; but we can't loose here." Meliodas spoke seeing that both Marco and Diane were panting.

"RIGHT!!" Both girls attacked first together; Marco had kicked Guila sending her flying at Diane and Diane hit Guila had into the ground.

Guila chuckled as she got up wiping blood away from her mouth. "Is this truly the strength of the legendary Seven Sins? I was expecting more."