Chapter 5

Marco's P.O.V
We were all in a field that we had chosen to rest in; I was up in a tree that had a branch that reach over the group and I was close enough to talk to Diane without needing to sit on her shoulder. I watched as Ban was cooking on the open fire; we had gotten some fish earlier and I snickered as Diane was trying to feed Meliodas a huge fish which didn't fit in his mouth.

"Alright Elizabeth it's time to introduce you to the Grizzly Sin of Sloth; this is King." Meliodas spoke with a smile on his face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sir King." Elizabeth spoke with a soft smile and and I looked to Diane and saw her blushing as I snickered.

"Hey Diane you might want to take a couple breaths your face is looking like a tomato." Laughing and jumped dodging when Diane tried to hit me and landed by Ban who was snickering.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Elizabeth." King spoke and when he had asked who Elizabeth really was he had turned to his bigger form and I dodged so Ban wouldn't spit his drink on me and I sighed softly.

"Calm down King; you don't have to use that form." I looked to the fairy king as I walked towards the water and removed my boots and rolled my pants legs up as I sat and dipped my aching feet in the cool water sighing in content.

"Phew that form is hard to maintain; by the Diane are you alright? Are you still hurt?" King floated up on his pillow to Diane who blushed softly.

"Oh uh y-yes." Diane spoke blushing shyly.

"She was only pretending to be hurt so that the captain would kiss her." Ban smirked while having another glass full Vaniya Ale.

"Don't say that! Diane is not like that!" King came to the defence of Diane.

I shook my head and leaned back before I felt King besides me with a look on his face. "I have mine on me; but do you know how long it has been since I used it last? I'm still a little rusty plus those knights were on par with our weapons."

"Well at least one of you's had your sacred treasure." King spun looking to the rest. "Anyone could have easily dealt with Guila; so where are your sacred treasures?"

"Lost mine." Diane spoke guiltily

"Sold mine." Meliodas had a small smirk on his face as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Mine got stolen when my ass was tossed in jail." Ban was leaning against a log in front of the fire.

King glared at Ban and Meliodas. "You sold yours?! And yours got stolen?!" He went to scold Diane and blushed as he froze.

"Am I a bad girl?" Diane asked shyly.

"No, No I'm sure it was only a mistake it's alright." King quickly spoke as not to upset her.

I snickered under my breath. "Right like loosing a huge hammer is so darn easy." Ducking when I felt a blast of energy at me and spun glaring at King and flipped him off smirking. "Don't start something with me King; remember what I did last time."

"Why does it matter if they have weapons? They all seem strong enough without them?" Hawk spoke up.

King floated down besides me as I had resumed to rest my feet in the cool water and watching the minnows. "How much water can you hold in your hands sir Pig?"

"Hands?" Hawk looked at his hoofs curiously.

"When you scoop up water with your hands you can only take such a small amount of power but..." King used his mug to scoop up water. "Using a sacred treasure can give you full access to your powers and make you a force to not be easily dealt with."