Chapter 9

Marco's P.O.V
I was giggling as Ban would stand in front of me to try and block my view. "Damn it giraffe; your blocking my view of the fight."

"That was the idea short stack." Ban chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder ruffling my hair as I was laughing and swept his feet out and pushed his arm off of me as he landed on Hawk laughing.

I was laughing and reached out helping him up. "You know I haven't been paying attention to much of these fights; who did Meli fight last?"

"Some old guy called Cain I believe; he forfeited the match after hugging Meliodaf for some reason." Ban spoke so only I heard as we watched the fight and before I could speak we all froze when we sensed the danger was just about here.

Meliodas and Diane had froze in the middle of their fight before they stood straight and Ban, King along with myself walked up onto the stage all standing as an arc behind Meliodas all serious as we needed to scare these people away. I could hear a confused Liz who was sitting on Hawk and the people booing us.

"I'm Meliodas the Dragon Sin of Wrath and we're to take over this village!!" Meliodas shouted and I sneered when people didn't get scared right away.

I moved and shifted to my leopard form growling and roared loudly as people started running before they stopped when they noticed figures in the sky and I growled in irritation knowing that one was Guila and another had been at Baste Prison according to my friends.

I could tell right away something wasn't right with these women; I moved away with Meliodas and Elizabeth along with Hawk. I hurried and dodged Guila's attacks at one point I summoned my ice around her explosives fire balls and smirked as I had to be in human form for this attack.

"Don't you know? I'm the one sin you must watch out for. EXPLOSIVE ICE METEOR!!" The ice shattered like glass and wounded Guila badly.

Guila groaned in pain as she removed a large piece of ice from her stomach and used a healing spell bead. "That was a little close for comfort; come now surely that isn't..." Gasping when I appeared and punched her away hard and my eyes were that of my leopards.

"Get going captain; the princesses life is the valuable one at the moment." I had my blade out and my magic showed itself around me as ice blue. "Sacred Treasure...RELEASE!!!" My blade split into it's two blades and I smirked spinning them and attacked my speed had picked up and I collided with Guila as we started fighting.

Guila gasped and pushed back as I didn't hold back and used my ice under her as I made her slip and sneered when Guila used a bomb and I dodged having raised an ice barrier before cursing when another came and myself and Ban ended up hitting each other.

"Damn it; their so much stronger then last time. Are you alright Ban?" I spoke getting up and healed the wounds the best I could which thankfully the minor ones were healed right away and a couple bigger ones stopped bleeding but would need to be tended too more.

Ban groaned fully healed cause of his immortality. "Yeah; some of my wounds don't want to heal right away. Where's..." Cursing as he caught Meliodas and use three were sent flying again and I swore we heard Elizabeth yelling for Meliodas.

I groaned in pain having slammed into a stone wall and I felt blood running down my left eye and my head and back ached where they connected with the stone wall. I wiped away the blood out of my eye and caught my blades as I used the shadows to bring them to me. "Now their pissing me off."

"Go for the kill Marco; if we don't then they will kill you and the others." Ban spoke he would act like the second in command when Merlin or Escanor weren't with us. It was times like these that I wished that at least Merlin was here; her cubes would have made sure that Elizabeth and Hawk would have been safe and now with us all split this was becoming very deadly.