Chapter 13

The question isn't who is going to let me: it's who is going to stop me.

I turn around to see the one and only Lorenzo Romano. And that ladies and gentleman, is how I knew that I fucked up.

" The fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

" Well that would be a very interesting story I would love to explain to you later. Oh would you look at that. Time to go..... " I slowly and very awkwardly try to leave.

" Shut up. I thought I told Alessio to make it very clear that you are not supposed to enter this side of the house-" " But..." I try to interrupt.

"- Did I say you could fucking speak." He says walking closer to me. I shut up and look down.

" Look at me when I'm talking to you." He then lifts my chin up with his tight grip. Aw but the ground seems so interesting.

" Now answer me." He demands. I decided to play oblivious.

" What questions?" Fuck, not that oblivious, now i just sounded dumb. I mentally slap my forehead. He now gives me the look saying 'Are you serious'. I sigh.

" Fine, it was getting so boring and I wanted some adventure plus you know police officers, they're always going places they shouldn't be." I awkwardly laugh. God I sounded like an idiot. That's cause you are one you dumb fuck. My inner voice says. WOW thanks.

"Listen if I catch you going on this side ever again. I won't be so nice. Now if you'd please, get out." He says and I quickly scramble. I run up the pitch black stairs but obviously my clumsy ass has to trip over a step. I prepare to fall backwards and hit myself but it never happens. Then I see two large hands wrapped around me. I don't even need to look to see who it is. I get out of his strong grip and adjust myself, then turn around to see him staring at me. We hold eye contact for no more than two seconds and I turn back around mumbling a quick thank you. Open the door and leave.

~~~

After that incident I decided that the smartest thing to do was probably stay in my room so I don't have to encounter him again. With all the time I have, I decided to plot my escape plan.

I explored enough of the house to know where the exits are where there aren't guards blocking my path. I knew that someone would obviously catch me so I came up with the excuse of going to the garden. There they have a really big field and there's a pathway that leads to the forest. I don't know what's beyond that but I'm assuming there would be a road that leads to a city that I could ask for help. I know that this house is in the city but its backyard is basically attached to the forest. Probably for safety in case they need to flee. I just hope that there isn't a fence on the outer part because then I'm screwed. I plan to go far enough in the garden that I could just run and hide behind the trees so that they wouldn't notice and by the time they do, I'll be long gone. I am going to miss some of the people here like Blake, Alessio and the chefs but at least I'll be free.

I started to pack my escape bag with all my essentials like clothing, cream, water, snacks, and some weapons that I was able to get from the training room like a gun and 3 knives, just in case.

By the time I finish all my plotting and packing, it's 9 o'clock and it's already dark so I decide that tomorrow would be the perfect time to escape, plus Lorenzo would probably be busy with some other work, than to worry about me.

I head downstairs to eat some dinner and get some energy for tomorrow.

" Hey Madison, where have you been, I didn't see you all day." Alessio says as I enter the dining room.

" Oh I have just been in my room." I say quickly getting my plate to start eating. He nods and starts eating as well. Not even a minute later, Lorenzo and Diego come strolling into the room with the biggest frown on their faces. Man I swear he always has a stick up his ass. They help themselves and have a seat at the table. I mind my own business eating my food, when I feel a familiar pair of eyes looking at me. I look up to see Lorenzo's eyes lingering on me. Uh it's going to be a long night. 

                                                                           ~