Jermy Fartz

To say today started like every other would be a lie. There was what sounded like an explosion, followed by the wood scouts annoying leader. I can tell Gwen isn't happy about it either going by the groan followed by her yelling into her pillow.

All we hear is David making a deal when we walk out of the cabin while the campers groan angrily.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't my sweet (Y/n) and Gwendolyn" Pikeman greets us as he goes to put his arm around our waist. Gwen shoves his arm away while I pinch his hand. "If you want to keep you atm, I suggest you move now" I tiredly argue while Gwen asks "What the hell is going on?". "We made a bet, if you lose in ultimate frisbee, then your camp goes to the Woodscouts" Pikeman mischievously says. "Good luck with that" I reply as I start walking back to the cabin to get dressed for the day.

Not wanting to deal with that I decide to take my time getting ready. When I finally go back I see Neil get hit in the face with a Frisbee and Max catches it before Quartermaster blows a air horn and says "Camp Campbell wins" causing everyone except for the Woodscouts to cheer.

"Curses! Our plan to use Africanized honey bees was supposed to be fool proof!" Pikeman yells. Space kid walks behind him covers in honey with bees all over him and laughing. "Ha ha, my suit tickles" "Ha! In your Zit covered face Pikeman!" Max says while pointing at Pikeman.

'for someone who supposedly hates this camp, seems to be having a little bit of fun, no matter how much he likes to deny it'

"You Incredulous pest! I will not rest till you all answer to the Woodscouts!" Pikeman yells back at him as Petrol and Snake walk up behind him and Nikki runs up beside Max while Neil walks over holding his bruised cheek. "Never gonna happen Losers!" Nikki yells back. Gwen seems to be enjoying the 'drama' so I go between the two camps before they start fighting. "Guys, can't we just be nice to each other" David asks.

"Cameron Campers being nice, impossible! The only things you classless simpletons understand are mean spirited sarcasm and snide remarks!" Pikeman yells David. "I'll show you a snide remarks" Max responds while slightly shaking his fist at him.

"Now hold on just a minute, we can be nice" David replies. "Please, your lot couldn't be nice even if they tried" Pikeman says as he crosses his arms and looks away. "Oh yeah, wanna bet" David says. "As a matter of fact, I do" Pikeman smirks. "David don't!" Gwen tells him. "I bet you Camp Campbell can't go twenty four hours without being mean. If you lose, you surrender your Camp, and Campers to the Woodscouts".

"God Damn, why is everything for the fate of the camp! We just played Frisbee for the fate of the camp!" Max yells before David can reply. "Fine, if you lose we'll simply take your best camper" Pikeman replies. I see Gwen giving me a look, which is saying 'stop this before it gets bad' so I walk over to David and put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. "Hey (Y/n)" he smiles. "Good morning David, now I know you want to prove that we all are nice here at Camp Campbell, but I think you should let it go this time" I tell him. "Don't worry, I got everything under control" he smiles. "And if we win?" David asks.

'hopefully he doesn't make a stupid mistake'

"We won't take your best camper" Pikeman answers. Before anyone can say anything David says "Deal" and shakes Pikemans hand sealing the deal making everyone groan. "David! You Idio-" "Ah Ah, play nice" Pikeman cuts off Max with a smirk making Max frown.

"Petrol! We're falling back to base. Remain here to observe the campers and blow this whistle if you witness any poor behavior. Come Snake, we've got an extra bunk to prepare for our new recruit" Pikeman laughs as he and Snake walks away leaving Petrol here staring at us.

"Well great David! Thanks to you and this Stuuuupendous wager we definitely WON'T look like idiots when we DON'T fuck this whole thing up!" Gwen tells at him trying to sound as positive as she can. "Oh come on gang, we just gotta be nice to to everyone for one day" David says sounding hopeful. "Since the only rule was we had to be nice to each other it never said we had to hang around with each other" I try to make everyone feel a little better.